The awty GP quading thread

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won't be going tomorrow, have too much stuff to do, will be finishing off a quad trailer I have been rebuilding since last December.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plans are for Sunday morning around 10-10:30am, if you wish to join me and another post up or forever hold your piehole :)

Just remember, children and family members are always welcome on the local rides.

koda9192

Reaction score
I'll see if i can round the troops up that early. I've never ode north of the mill we usually head up to the power line behind Ainsworth. Are you dropping off at the gravel pit or the dunes lot?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't decided yet, but usually unload at the top. Will post up before I leave Sunday morning.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YO

Have fun.
Can't make this one, but will get out for a daddy & daughter ride with you folks real soon. She does not like the sleddin thing too much, but,,,,man,,does she ever like to get the quad muddy:rolleyes:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YO

Have fun.
Can't make this one, but will get out for a daddy & daughter ride with you folks real soon. She does not like the sleddin thing too much, but,,,,man,,does she ever like to get the quad muddy:rolleyes:

Np,..

My daughter has this thing about me going 50mph through every mudhole possible,.. so ya I know what ya mean :beer:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Np,..

My daughter has this thing about me going 50mph through every mudhole possible,.. so ya I know what ya mean :beer:

Must be a girl thing.........

Take some pics
Show the world what a hidden treasure we really have here.:beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have room on my trailer, but if my buddy only brings two quads he should have room for a 3rd on his.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was planing on going to brule on sunday but the guy I was going with has to work now. But I still want to go I was wondering if anybody is interested in coming? I have room on my trailer for a couple quads or dirt bikes if anybody is interested in going. I was planing on heading out at like 7 and heading down for just a day trip.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be unloading at the top around 10:00 or 10:30, want to get away from trucks for 11.

Silver Dodge 1500 with camo rhino
Black Dodge 1500 with Brute Force and 2 Hondas

Jason

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much for pictures I forgot my camera, then after about 30min in I lost my phone but was able to find it on a trail. I then took some not so great pictures with my phone.

First picture is the high speed make you dizzy sand bowl, if you can hold on without wrecking you can drive around in a circle because the banks are almost straight up.

The other 3 pictures are just a few of the hills,.. next time I home to get better pictures. Later on when I can afford it I want to purchase a helmet camera and take some videos.

Found the trail that goes from the gravel pit east, to the weyhauser road to the east dunes.

Attachments

• sandbowl.jpg
    sandbowl.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 110
  • dunes2.jpg
    dunes2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 99
  • dunes3.jpg
    dunes3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 100
  • dunes4.jpg
    dunes4.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 100

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to brule on Friday April 2nd. There is still room for a couple quads or bikes on my trailer if you wanna come pm me or call me @ 5180007

Top Bottom