Thanx Ferniesnow

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the day out?... did you get into the trees again. or get to practice any of things we went over. apparently doug always has something good cooking in the muff pot. probably the only other guy you could go out with that makes sure there is really good food to eat... only a few things in life that are important and good food is one of them, it makes a good day great.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
thanx to Doug and Bev for a great day. Bob and the boy had a great time and so did I. Very much appreciated the tour around to different spots.

Nice to take you and your boss and his young son out! Good idea to go back to Andy with the both of them for another clinic. Not that you didn't doo great but everyone one of Andy's clinics will be progress and you will cherish the trees.

Sure doo need some fresh snow out there......:d

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the day out?... did you get into the trees again. or get to practice any of things we went over. apparently doug always has something good cooking in the muff pot. probably the only other guy you could go out with that makes sure there is really good food to eat... only a few things in life that are important and good food is one of them, it makes a good day great.
was great. stayed in trees a majority of the day. one spotwe were in had a pretty good little bowl. tried to show the boss's boy how to do the turns downhill. was surprisingly easy this time out. got into some sidehill off camber stuff. was much easier. had a blast in the trees. the boy as getting pretty frustrated after hitting a standing dead stump, and ripping off the side panel from s dads sled. Doug and Bev were great. Showed us lots of areas close to the cabins that had great riding. Snow was set up pretty good but some spots were fairly untouched. wish I could have stayed another day

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

He was practising and refreshing his technique. It was obvious that he attended your clinic! He is much more confident and accomplished in the trees. I'm sure he will bring out his boss and son in March and then they will never leave the trees.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Sure beats a cold sammich..........that Thing may tone down those 2 Poos and a guy could ride without the ear plugs and have a hot snack! hahahahaha

Troy has finally given in and decided his can is a bit on the loud side. He is trying to sell it now.

If any body is looking for an ear bleeding blood curdling loud can for a Pro send me a PM.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to take you and your boss and his young son out! Good idea to go back to Andy with the both of them for another clinic. Not that you didn't doo great but everyone one of Andy's clinics will be progress and you will cherish the trees.

Sure doo need some fresh snow out there......:d

Tues Wed Thurs Fernie POW time. Looks like ya got what u were lookin for lol play safe,

Top Bottom