Thanks !

maxwillie

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big old thanks out to Dean at MAD MOTOR SPORTS. He graciously took in my 08 xp to fix someone else's mess (860 kit), which left me with out a sled most of this season. He put in a tonne of personal time to make sure I had at least one ride this year.
I would recomend Mad Motor Sport to anyone!

Thanks again
kelly

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol T-team, he is definitely a stand up guy. I will not spend my money anywhere but with him.... Plus you don't get the attitude from "other" shops that want nothing to do with you unless you have a current sled, want a turbo and have $10k to drop. Plus..... When sleds leave his shop they WORK, which I can't say for some of the others.

Once again Deano is a HERO !!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much gentlemen, i really cant thank you enough. Its posts like this that make my job the best in the world. Nothing better than turning a toilet into a throne for a perfect stranger. It has been an amazing season for us, with more customers then i ever could have imagined.Most days were to say the very least extremely overwhelming. Mr. W im extremely happy you enjoyed 3 good days on that sled all i can say to you is it will only get better. Performance should be fun not a pain in the A$$. So to all of our past, present and future customers i say a very humble thank you for making us your shop of choice.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
you think you have seen toilets... I have just decided to make you my next honourary "fix my write off" guy for next season... becuase it IS COMING!! MARK MY WORDS MY 2013 SHALL PERISH! Anyways good on ya man... Its nice to know sombody I can SEND people to and not have to worry about weather or not they are going to get looked after properly... You have proven that time and time again by the customers I send there/friends I send there that you are MORE than capable of being trusted that a machine coming out your door is coming out your door becuase it is FIXED!!! not becuase you "THINK it will be ok now".... like some of the others out there.

PS:1000 dollars into an e-tech........1000 dollars into a p-tek bet is on for next season. ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will agree Deano is one of the best guys to deal with! And won't sell you junk that won't work on your sled.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you think you have seen toilets... I have just decided to make you my next honourary "fix my write off" guy for next season... becuase it IS COMING!! MARK MY WORDS MY 2013 SHALL PERISH! Anyways good on ya man... Its nice to know sombody I can SEND people to and not have to worry about weather or not they are going to get looked after properly... You have proven that time and time again by the customers I send there/friends I send there that you are MORE than capable of being trusted that a machine coming out your door is coming out your door becuase it is FIXED!!! not becuase you "THINK it will be ok now".... like some of the others out there.

PS:1000 dollars into an e-tech........1000 dollars into a p-tek bet is on for next season. ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

I'll believe the bet when i build it............LOL

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's gona lose. My ptek destroys everything stock. LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
when I was in Kakwa this spring a few guys wanted to drag race on Cecilia Lake, there was a stock 2012 e-tec 154, 2008 XP 146 w/camo peak track and split second porting (second engine), stock 2010 M8 153, and my stock (second engine) XP 146 with camo extreme. took them all off the line and pulled 3-4 lengths on them all the way. the dude on the e-tec weighed around 100 lbs more than me, but it sure felt good to smoke 'em all....lol. Deano knows some pretty good tricks, when I start falling behind I may have to make a visit.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
when I was in Kakwa this spring a few guys wanted to drag race on Cecilia Lake, there was a stock 2012 e-tec 154, 2008 XP 146 w/camo peak track and split second porting (second engine), stock 2010 M8 153, and my stock (second engine) XP 146 with camo extreme. took them all off the line and pulled 3-4 lengths on them all the way. the dude on the e-tec weighed around 100 lbs more than me, but it sure felt good to smoke 'em all....lol. Deano knows some pretty good tricks, when I start falling behind I may have to make a visit.

Who even told you it was ok to come in here posting Sh^t? Beat it! Theres plenty o-room on the powertek train im sure maxwell and dean will save you a seat...

PS: just becuase you beat fat albert in a drag race on a mountain sled doesnt mean SH^T lol... The e-tech will dominate this year!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't that sled come with a 2 1/4? Im not sure.. but I think that would mean it isnt stock... again.. not a doctor.

That is correct. But its the same track that comes on all the new summits. So its fair to say it is a retrofitted stock sled. And as a fair comparison the tracks neeed to be the same leaving only the engine output as the variable.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't that sled come with a 2 1/4? Im not sure.. but I think that would mean it isnt stock... again.. not a doctor.

Can you pm that to popcorn popper? He doesnt seem to get it

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool:Well it sounds like Mad Motorsports is getting some great support from S&M members. Dean i was unaware of your shop but from just reading these post i will recommend your work due to the reputable customers comments. i also have had a speacial 860 that melted at 350 kms, after pleading with the builder to no end, i rebuilt myself and now have 2000 kms with no problems, i do a little custom building for myself and friends but when im on the hill and some one says nice sled who did the engine, i have to say i do not support, promote or endorse any products the speacial shop produces. They will then ask me who is a reputable shop, I will now suggest your shop as a reputable mod shop.Keep up the good honest work, that's all we ask for.

Top Bottom