Thanks To The Stupid Fk That Sidehilled Above Me In Turtle!!!

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like to say thanks to the dumb fk that sidehilled way above me in Turtle on Saturday when I was helping a couple guys stuck in the gulch. Sidehilled way above on the convex west face with us in the bottom. Use your fkn head, not going to get away with it again, I can assure you!

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be pissed also

how come u didn't find him later or in the parking lot
to ask him if he is ok with how ur talking to him
lol

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the late 90's i was helping a buddy out that was stuck in Renshaw. A guy from another group decided not to wait and climbed straight up past us so close that he ran over the back of the tunnel on my buddy's sled. If that wasn't bad enough another guy from his ground climbed right after and was coming around the front, not going anywhere, just highmarking. That time we had the shovels ready and he got a good old purple SOS steel shovel in the chest on his way by, guessing he didn't do that move again.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the late 90's i was helping a buddy out that was stuck in Renshaw. A guy from another group decided not to wait and climbed straight up past us so close that he ran over the back of the tunnel on my buddy's sled. If that wasn't bad enough another guy from his ground climbed right after and was coming around the front, not going anywhere, just highmarking. That time we had the shovels ready and he got a good old purple SOS steel shovel in the chest on his way by, guessing he didn't do that move again.

Some times it takes a shovel upside the head to teach these meatheads

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, and unfortunately the guy getting struck with a shovel would be able to lay criminal charges against the fella risking his life helping people on the hill. Sometimes life ain't fair......I reference Notley :dunno:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if nothead had anything to do with it you wouldn't be allowed on the hill to sled she would have you safe and sound sitting on your couch

Top Bottom