Thanks to everyone!

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys - the dispersal sale is over! Sleds, deck, trailer etc. is all gone. Best part was that nobody haggled over the prices of anything. Worst part - met some really great guys that i would have loved to go sledding with. And now they are gonna be using my stuff!?

Found a really great physio - and with my chiro I hope to really kick it up and get this back working normally again. I am not going to sell my daughter's sled - and Dare Ya has said that I will always have a sled at his place and someone to pull me out. So I am not going to sell my gear - and see what the next couple of years brings.

Here is to everyone having a great sledding season this year. Wish I was out with ya.

Greg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
GREG: GOOD TO HEAR YOU ARE UP FOR THE BATTLE.... YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, AND I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE..... CHIN UP AND "GIVE 'ER"..... KEEP THE DAUGHTER GOIN' ON HER SLED, TOO. RENE IS A GREAT GUY, AND IT GIVES YOU A GOAL TO WORK TOWARDS..... KEEP US IN TOUCH ON YOUR PROGRESS!:eek:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good news Greg. Glad you kept the girls sled. Hope you 2 can get out a few times thats for sure. Well now just let the horses out of the gate and sell the saddles and your back will be back to normal in no time at all.
Hope the back doc helps you out somemore and you have a good recovery

Top Bottom