Thanks to all our REAL servicemen and women[emoji1063][emoji110]

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just saw that on facebook. What a joke. Our government is the biggest laughing joke world wide. Our own service guys are suffering and out idiot is giving other countries all the money that he can.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Yup!
Love our government.
I need hearing aids and cannot seem to get any help from Veterans Affairs.
I am sure that $3000 dollars is gonna break them??????

Support Our Veterans is another bullship line from our leaders in paliament.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus old Omar is on the NO FLY LIST, but guess where he is filmed in Halifax

Getting off a air Canada flight, and the crew had no idea it was him

Ezerra from the rebel caught him, and the friggin piece of chit cop that stopped him from confronting Omar, needs a kick in the junk 100 times ffs

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup!
Love our government.
I need hearing aids and cannot seem to get any help from Veterans Affairs.
I am sure that $3000 dollars is gonna break them??????

Support Our Veterans is another bullship line from our leaders in paliament.
Being probably a work related hearing loss will WCB cover your hearing aids? They covered mine. This liberal government should be hung for treason with the way they treat Canadians! Thank you to all the vets for their service to our country!

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Being probably a work related hearing loss will WCB cover your hearing aids? They covered mine. This liberal government should be hung for treason with the way they treat Canadians! Thank you to all the vets for their service to our country!

Veterans affairs is (WCB) in a sense for veterans.
Working on and around jets for 20 years was my long term exposure.
The audiologist clearly identified my hearing loss to service time.
Veterans affairs just easily reply "NO."

Yes, I am now going down the WCB route in Alberta also as I worked in the patch when I got out.

Last edited:

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Veterans affairs is (WCB) in a sense for veterans.
Working on and around jets for 20 years was my long term exposure.
The audiologist clearly identified my hearing loss to service time.
Veterans affairs just easily reply "NO."

Yes, I am now going down the WCB route in Alberta also as I worked in the patch when I got out.

Kimrick- contact them and request a departmental review. They are pretty quick to deny the first application, they tend to look into the file deeper after a departmental review.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't ever ask Veterans Affairs for anything, because I would just expect them to argue about anything that I asked for.

Are there any positive stories about Veteran's Affairs as I had heard some positive things from my late grandfather but maybe it was good once but gone to 5hit now?

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any positive stories about Veteran's Affairs as I had heard some positive things from my late grandfather but maybe it was good once but gone to 5hit now?
I think that they used to really try, but in the past 20 years its been declining into the great abyss.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to applaud ALL our vets for what they have done and what they do to make this an awesome country!!

I'd also like to see our pieces of sh!t government [ Truedope for one] dropped off in the middle of the desert and left for the terrorists.

This sh!t makes my blood boil...

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is very disturbing , we send our troops to fight for another countries safety and freedom and to protect our countries well being - then after there service we send them under the bus when they are our countries responsibility ! There has been few vets speaking out but they just don't get noticed, or when the one vet came out and asked Junior why they wouldn't support amputees , he said they were asking for to much!! It amazes me why this drama school teacher is still our Prime Minister !! To all our Vets and Veteran's I have the most respect for You!!

Top Bottom