THANKS SPINDRIFT FOR OVER THE TOP SERVICE!!!!!!!! Rare to see!!!!!!!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to Spindrift in Mc Bride for giving me service that I actually thought never existed before!!!!!!
Its not too often that businesses will open their doors to any given person, let alone being generous and informative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and Thanks also for sharing your lunch and good conversation on NWMRA and CMRO!!!!!!!!!!! Small world man Small world!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely recommending you to all I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to Spindrift in Mc Bride (Clint Specifically) for giving me service that I actually thought never existed before!!!!!!
Its not too often that businesses will open their doors to any given person, let alone being generous and informative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and Thanks also for sharing your lunch and good conversation on NWMRA and CMRO!!!!!!!!!!! Small world man Small world!!!!!!!!!!

... Sorry Clint Couldnt remember your name at the time...

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 I was also having a problem finding a spark plug for an etech and glen and staff made number of phone calls to help find one from, vale, prince george, local places and then he said Ken from specialty sleds was up this week-end and made a call and was able to help me out, So I also say THANKS to Glen and Ken for helping a sledder out. Or my week-end was done.
mach123

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah clint is the mud bog racer here. He runs "Black Betty"

Ya thats AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I race with the Canadian Mud Racing Organization (CMRO)
I gots a 1988 F-150 Made for the mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Riehlind.jpg Maybe Ill Travel up there for a race or two....

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too! Wrecked the sprag on my recoil, Clint and his dad (I think) fixed me up with a new one and a warm place to install it. Met up with him at the Griz later that evening, had a few drinks and a lot of laughs! Thanks for the help. And Clint if you're reading this, Keep on Shampooing Brother!

Last edited:

rotax1240

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to Spindrift in Mc Bride for giving me service that I actually thought never existed before!!!!!!

x10 thanks glen

spike7ss

Reaction score
Thanks Glen for helping me out last weekend when my back up sled went down and storing it for the two days while we rented your new arctic cats. Made a what would have been a wasted trip, not too shabby

Cheers

Top Bottom