Thanks Snow and Mud

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks to Ron, his crew and everyone else who came and rode in Revy for Mountain Mania 3. I had hoped for better snow for you all but the weather just couldn`t have been any better for exploring and enjoying the scenery. We just don`t get bluebird 3 days in a row here in Jan. very often. :cool:
It was great to meet a lot of you and I hope you all got treated good in Revy. Looking forward to the pics. and ride reports. :d
Kathy

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Got a sunburn and found tons of great snow - just had to leave the beaten trail...thank for your happy smile at the trial head Powderpuff.

Thanks to Ron, his crew and everyone else who came and rode in Revy for Mountain Mania 3. I had hoped for better snow for you all but the weather just couldn`t have been any better for exploring and enjoying the scenery. We just don`t get bluebird 3 days in a row here in Jan. very often. :cool:
It was great to meet a lot of you and I hope you all got treated good in Revy. Looking forward to the pics. and ride reports. :d
Kathy

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank You Powder Puff for helping us out. Was a great weekend "Team Snow and Mud" will be back soon. Now get after some of those freeloading snowboarder/sledders that sneak past the gates.
You have a wonderfull area. You are so lucky to call it home. "Snowmobile Capital of British Columbia"

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to the snow and mud team and my partner in the group sledderglen the ride on sat. was fantastic we did find some nice powder

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now get after some of those freeloading snowboarder/sledders that sneak past the gates.

These same wonderful gate skipping slabdrivers were also helping themselves to "bun - tomato - lettuce -cheese" hamburgers at the Boulder cabin to avoid kicking in a few bucks for the whole hamburger. Nice, eh?

Thank you Kathy, S&M, and the revy club for having a very well organized event. Trails were in amazing shape given the amount of sleds that day!

Pistonbroke

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a sunburn and found tons of great snow - just had to leave the beaten trail...thank for your happy smile at the trial head Powderpuff.

dont you mean you got the beat down from the trail..... bahahahaha,,,, just kidding,,,, glad you were safe...... that was funny though someone please post a pic of SBR doing a track inspection.:p

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the great weekend, just glad we all made it out in one piece and everbody went home safe. Saturday was killer and it was great to finally ride under the sun, not through the clouds....

Stocky

Reaction score
We had a blast! Even on Sunday when the fog rolled in we found a beauty spot to play in! The banquet was a riot, food was awesome, pretty sure I'll need counselling after (Hairy) Marks' strip show tho! :eek:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
dont you mean you got the beat down from the trail..... bahahahaha,,,, just kidding,,,, glad you were safe...... that was funny though someone please post a pic of SBR doing a track inspection.:p

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
These same wonderful gate skipping slabdrivers were also helping themselves to "bun - tomato - lettuce -cheese" hamburgers at the Boulder cabin to avoid kicking in a few bucks for the whole hamburger. Nice, eh?

Thank you Kathy, S&M, and the revy club for having a very well organized event. Trails were in amazing shape given the amount of sleds that day!

Pistonbroke

THEY WERE THERE???:confused: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM:cool:......... JUST SAYIN':rant:
COULDA USED THEIR HELP ON SET-UP ETC......

A SPECIAL THANK-YOU TO THE LEGION FOR RUNNING THE BAR! AND POWDERPUFF FOR ALL HER HELP AT THE BANQUET, AND OVERKILL131313 GIRLFRIEND FOR ALL HER HELP WITH PRIZES AND PRIZE TICKET SALES, AND THANKS TO ZALA'S FOR PUTTING ON THE "MEET&GREET" FRIDAY NITE...... OH, AND THANKS TO THE AVALANCHE ASSOCIATION, AS WELL, FOR ATTENDING AND SAYING A FEW WORDS. THANKS TO ALL THE MODS FOR HELPIN' AND EVEN TO SBR FOR HIS SPECIAL M.C......... WAS GOOD TO MEED 94FORDGUY AND STRIPE, FINALLY!!!

IT WAS ALL A GOOD TIME, AND EPIC WEATHER!!!

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your very welcome!!! it was so much fun i love to help even with no voice i can get things done. thanks for letting us into your circle of friends we had a great time and we cant wait to go again!!!:eek:

T

TracksCanada

THEY WERE THERE???:confused: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM:cool:......... JUST SAYIN':rant:
COULDA USED THEIR HELP ON SET-UP ETC......

Summitric: I just reread my news letter that goes out to the 500+ members from Manitoba, Sask, Alberta, B.C. Utah and some other northern states of Revy Club. I didn't realize I was to drop everything I was doing and drive for 6 hrs to set up for you etc.
Was this a Revy club function or was it a Snow and Mud function?
Was it a Revy club member who cooked your burgers or was it your own S&M members?
I don't understand your personal comments!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric: I just reread my news letter that goes out to the 500+ members from Manitoba, Sask, Alberta, B.C. Utah and some other northern states of Revy Club. I didn't realize I was to drop everything I was doing and drive for 6 hrs to set up for you etc.
Was it a Revy club member who cooked your burgers or was it your own S&M members?
Easy buddy, Summitric is talking about the boarders that use the trail but pay no trail fees. We watched them drive right past the booth:eek:

T

TracksCanada

Easy buddy, Summitric is talking about the boarders that use the trail but pay no trail fees. We watched them drive right past the booth:eek:

I don't think so!!
Didn't you notice he high lighted REVY club in RED !!!
And this coming from a moderator of S & M

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

HMMMMMMMMM, DIDN'T MEAN TO COME ACROSS LIKE IT SOUNDED I GUESS. IN THE PAST THE OTHER TOWNS WE'VE HAD THE EVENTS AT, IT WAS TO SHOWCASE THE TOWN, THE AREAS AND SLED CLUBS. WE HAD A LOT MORE CLUB PARTICIPATION IN THE PAST, IS ALL I WAS REALLY SAYIN'. MM3 ISN'T FOR SNOWANDMUD.COM SO MUCH AS IT IS MORE FOR THE LOCAL SLED CLUBS ETC, AND THE HUGE EXPOSURE THIS REPRESENTS....... IT'S MORE LIKE LOCAL CLUBS HOSTING A LARGE EVENT LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF OVER 17,000 MEMBERS, AND HOW THEY COULD HELP OUT AND DISPLAY THEIR AREAS ETC.......... BUT NO PROBLEMO, IT ALL WORKED OUT IN THE END, AND THE WEATHER WAS SOME OF THE BEST 3 DAYS IN A ROW WE'VE EVER HAD.

BURGERS??? WHERE........ MMMMMMMM, BURGERS!!!!

AND YA, GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE PESKY BOARDERS. I HEARD THEY WERE ALSO EATING THE CONDIMENTS AND BUNS WITHOUT BURGERS, SO THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BURGER.............:nono:

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so u never post, or have anything to say but you act like a security guard wanting to be a cop,,,, anytime you post you are yipping some one off why is this?

p.s. nobody asked you to drop anything,,, but if you wanted to promote a club there was a oppurtunity especialy to get some northern people out to revy.

way to represent the club good job top shelf right there

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sorry you feel we weren`t good hosts. We are a large club but like a lot these days there are very few who are actively involved. Our directors were on the hill Sat. That was our president Bill Hughes cooking burgers at the cabin all day for you guys. We hosted Avalance Awarenss Day also in hopes that a lot of the attendees on the ride would participate. The rest of us were riding with Les Austin from the BCSF on Sat., we brought him to town for a very important meeting Sun. with gov. and others were busy so that we were well prepared. There were a lot of club members at the banquet and yes we did send out a message to all club members inviting them. Sorry if our particapation wasn`t what you expected. Maybe for your next event you need it fully drawn out what your expectations are of the club or organization where your are hosting your next event are.

Top Bottom