Thanks darren at e&s

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANKS darren at E&S in the fort for taking time out of your day to explain how things work on my boosted nytro and thanks for hooking me up with a shockwave clutch and trailtank it nice to know u can go into the shop and talk to with u try to push us away customer services goes along way and u have it figured out:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Meet Darren last year at some races and taolked to him about my non boosted RX-1. This year dropped in the shop and he sat down and we went over a couple setup comobs to help me out.

Awesome service no matter stock or other.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could not agree more, ten mins on the phone with him and wow, he knows his stuff. would love to drop the sled off to him butso damn far. s/c apex 2007

Sled Cop

Reaction score
Gotboost
I've known Darren for awhile now and looks like he built us the same sled. I used to live in Sherwood Park and dealt with Darren and his bro Bob when they were in Redwater. Your right about him. I just finished taking my sled to Revy. Rode it for four days and took it back to Darren to do some fine adjustments. It's quite a sled sometimes I think it's taking me for a ride rather than me riding it.

Crazy power....

srxhair

Reaction score
when i got an older yamaha srx 700, i talked to a few dealerships about some issues and specs most of them had to look up the answers(and they werent always right). Darren @ e&s allways knew the answers from memory,he was a great help,very knowledgable.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah sled cop the sled rocks and my sleds at darrens right now puting on a trail tank and a shockwave clutch hope to have it back before i go to mcbride:d

Top Bottom