Thanks Calgary area sledders

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to give a big thanks to our customers for the great turnout at our open house party last Friday, we were able to raise $ 425 for the Canadain Avalance Centre.

Special thanks in no special order to the following for the help.

-Randall Bowman of "Superclamps" for making the killer BBQ been on a bun.

-Jamie Burdette of the "Wild Rose Brewery", Jamie leant us his wizzy keg system and set it up for us, the Velvet Fog flavor was loved by all. We drank 95% of it..:beer::d:beer: Wild Rose beer is brewed in Calgary, they have a great little pub in the Currie Barraks, drop by for a pint or 2 some time...

-My wife Alanna and dog Tyson for bartending:d:d.

-Paul Blouin our Ski Doo/BRP regional sales rep for helping out and answering any questions people had.

-Jorge Rippe for the Calgary snomobile club for signing up members

-Ken Domareski from Scott for his help on the retail floor and for the door prizes.

-Zac's Trax for the door prize

-All the Staff of Bow Cycle and Bow Cycle south for all the help.

Anyhow, thanks again to our valued customers and staff for all your support and hard work, I hope we all have a great season with lots of deep powder.

Lucas

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to give a big thanks to our customers for the great turnout at our open house party last Friday, we were able to raise $ 425 for the Canadain Avalance Centre.

Special thanks in no special order to the following for the help.

-Randall Bowman of "Superclamps" for making the killer BBQ been on a bun.

-Jamie Burdette of the "Wild Rose Brewery", Jamie leant us his wizzy keg system and set it up for us, the Velvet Fog flavor was loved by all. We drank 95% of it..:beer::d:beer: Wild Rose beer is brewed in Calgary, they have a great little pub in the Currie Barraks, drop by for a pint of 2 some time...

-My wife Alanna Mason and dog Tyson for bartending:d:d.

-Paul Blouin our Ski Doo/BRP regional sales rep for helping out and answering any questions people had.

-Jorge Rippe for the Calgary snomobile club for signing up members

-Ken Domareski from Scott for his help on the retail floor and for the door prizes.

-Zac's Trax for the door prize

-All the Staff of Bow Cycle and Bow Cycle south for all the help.

Anyhow, thanks again to our valued customers and staff for all your support and hard work, I hope we all have a great season with lots of deep powder.

Lucas

Glad you had a great time Lucas and a good turnout. Sorry I couldn't be there, fs

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you had a great time Lucas and a good turnout. Sorry I couldn't be there, fs

No worries, we had fun, sold a bit of product and a few sleds, and we able to raise $ for the CAC which was the goal. See you at the Sled show ?

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be "sled-showed out" as I'm doing the Fernie booth in Edmonton and Saskatoon. But one never knows!

lol, I do not blame you. I have to work at the sled show, bike show, boat show, sportsman show and auto show, kinda gets old......I'd rather be on the gas and haulin ass...:d:d but thats the Biz so I just go with it.

Top Bottom