Thanks Bill Cudney…

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
I’d like to steal 37 seconds of your forum addiction to relay a very recent experience I’ve had with Cudney Racing.

Did a bunch of research and reading on a clutch kit packages for my 2004 Summit 800HO, results pointed me to Cudney Racing for 800HO Mountain Kit.

Contacted the mailbox off the website www.cudneyracing.com with an inquiry bout pricing and availability etc…within 15 minutes a reply was send back with exactly the info I’d asked for.

Called the number to order and Bill answered the phone…order was placed and just as promised the kit arrived from Sprucedale ON to Edmonton AB in the 3 days as predicted.

By reviewing the detailed videos he has on his site plus a few more on YouTube the install went without a hitch…no issues…just went in. I also installed a floating secondary and a vent kit.

Took the sled out the next day and soon realized that I had not installed a clutch kit but a Jet Pack…unbelievable thumb to track response. I could go on all day but no real way to translate the new found performance into words.

I’m not affiliated with CR in any way and yes this will appear in a couple of forums…my goal here is to relay a positive experience with a great product as so many posts discuss issues.

Cheers,

Todd.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the same sled. I may look into this as well. Thanks for the head's up. Good to know who you can deal with.
Cheers :beer:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats great, I think that is the differance between him and DJ. I've been wait a month for DJ to get back to me with no luck in sight. CR will be my next call !!

Top Bottom