thank you to glacier house

whitey884

Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to the management at the Glacier House .My wife and i had booked a room there and due to an accident which i was hospitalized and could not make it out to revy the management did not charge us for the room that we had booked which i found to be very courteous, as they could of held us accountable and made us pay.:d thank you very much Alex and staff and here is to next year cause i will be sure to book again .

Trottier

Reaction score
Wow this is the first good story I have heard about this place. Are you sure you were dealing with the Glacier House.:nono:

skatecreeker

Reaction score
Just spent five days at the Glacier House. Alex and staff were very hospitable and even joined us for a beer. Thanks to Greg at Rough Country in Revy for showing us some new untracked areas to ride on Boulder. We already have our reservations to return next year. We had a great time!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they learned some lessons from the last few comments...past behaviour is the best indicator of future behaviour so its just a matter of time.!!!..glad it worked out for you..

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stayed there several times, and even though i've heard of some peoples bad experiences, i can't say we've ever had any problems there!!!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you had a pleasant experience there one of the first that I have heard of maybe Alex has to change up his game with the current economic conditions.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow .........courteous , didn't think that was in their vocabulary!!Take advantage of the fact you caught them at a weak moment....

Revster

Reaction score
Alright my first post....

We stayed at Glacier House last year and we all felt they were probably were lacking a bit in the customer service end of things which appeared to be insufficient staffing.

The same person would serve you lunch, serve you in the rental shop, pump the gas then check you in and out LOL. We just always seemed to be waiting for gas, or waiting for someone at the front desk or whatever. But it really wasn't that big of a deal.

It really didn't bother us much since we booked to stay there again this year. I'm looking forward to it!!!:beer:

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats great, hopefully they washed there hands before serving you or cooking your breakfast after filling up sleds.

hillsquirel

Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to the management at the Glacier House .My wife and i had booked a room there and due to an accident which i was hospitalized and could not make it out to revy the management did not charge us for the room that we had booked which i found to be very courteous, as they could of held us accountable and made us pay.:d thank you very much Alex and staff and here is to next year cause i will be sure to book again .
he had other people lined up thats why he did that....

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am glad to hear that some of you out there do have good experiences at the GH....we had a very terrible one from beginning to end of out 6 days there in January....but do to a ride we are participating in this week and that everyone of the 30 - 40 riders are staying there we have decided to give it one more go at the GH. Heres hoping that they have bucked up and are going to treat us well....

For all of you going to stay there in the future ....bring your own face clothes they dont supply them if you need one....

cheers and heres to a good trip we hope...:beer:

Mtsledder

Reaction score
I stayed at the GH the first week of January and had a blast there. The employees were awesome and always friendly. The cook even went out with us on our last day and showed us around a little more. We sat in the hot tub with Alex and afterwards he bought us a round of shots at the bar. We had an awesome time and we are forsure going back there next year.

W

woodies

Well this my second stay, with about 20 riders. Haven't heard any complaints.

Top Bottom