Thank you Snoriders for the wonderful article on Chuck Norris and I!

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your success as a female rider in all your sports

For mentoring and promoting motorized sports to other ladies / girls so that they might also enjoy the sports

Nice to see you get recognition by the media for the time and service you spend

Congratulations

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much!
When we took Christye out last Sunday, it is probably one of the most memorable sled trips of my life. I have it all on film... Christye's reaction after riding Chuck Norris made me cry. She was so happy, and so excited. She never dreamed that she could ever ride a sled and enjoy it. Her Fiancee took the opportunity to jump into the lesson session. He had her follow him through the trees exaggerating his movements so she would know where to go on her boards. At that moment you could see that he totally Got what it was she needed to learn how to ride. They are just amazing people who are ready to ride together as a couple. Is it always easy... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! But they both know they'll be around people who will be excited about Christy's learning, and be willing to lend a ski pull or a tunnel lift when need be! Unlimited stucks allowed for her first year as long as she's smiling!

Top Bottom