Thank you Mountain Motor sports and Golden snowmobile club

snowho

Reaction score
We had an issue with a sled at Gorman on Saturday couldn't tow it out or fix it on the mountain so the cat spent a cold night in the backcountry alone. Soon as we got back to the trucks a call was made to MMS and Aron told us to drive back safe and he would wait for us there . They had a secondary in stock and never gouged my friend for it and we were not charged at the booth the next day for recovery of the dead sled. Thanks to all involved including the boys form Manitoba that stopped to help us out.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had an issue with a sled at Gorman on Saturday couldn't tow it out or fix it on the mountain so the cat spent a cold night in the backcountry alone. Soon as we got back to the trucks a call was made to MMS and Aron told us to drive back safe and he would wait for us there . They had a secondary in stock and never gouged my friend for it and we were not charged at the booth the next day for recovery of the dead sled. Thanks to all involved including the boys form Manitoba that stopped to help us out.

Yep, Aaron and the crew there are good peeps. Some of the best in the biz IMO as shown by above, even willing to stay late on a Sat night. When I'm in Golden I make a point of stopping there to support as much as I can. Now and always, we need good peeps in the industry like these folks, only wish there were more like them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Never dealt with them personally but have heard great things about them!

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have never dealt with them personally but they seem like a great bunch of guys. Pretty cool story, nice to hear of some positive story's like this.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are great to deal with ...

keep in mind they stock skidoo and polaris bits and pieces too ...

if its a commonly used/broken part they will have it.

one time I needed the rubber grommet for my gas tank on my old rt1000 and they had it on the shelf !!!

if you need anything ... just ask, you might be surprised ...

its another reason I may be on a yamy next season ...

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop in every time I'm in Golden just to say hi. I've only dealt with them on gloves, goggles etc.... They may not know you by name, but will remember your face.
Great peeps.:clap2:

Top Bottom