Thank you Main Jet!

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to say thank you to the Main Jet Motor Sports! We had spent the weekend in Nelson enjoying the snow to the fullest. They helped out us in so many ways. They got a friends motor rebuilt and found a A arm for my buddy's Ski-doo. The show they put on for the Meteor Mine Hill Climbs was right up my alley. The weekend would have gone sideways if it wasn't for their help. Thank you once again! :perfect10:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are awesome!! It was a pleasure getting to know you!! Thank you for the encouragement at Meteor! WoWEEEE that was a good time!! When I get onto regular internet tomorrow I'll post up pics here. There are some on FB!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT for a great dealer. Even if the local Doo dealer was willing to give me a sled for free I would still buy from Aaron, Trish and the folks at Main Jet. Some of the best peeps in the industry and this thread proves it.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT for a great dealer. Even if the local Doo dealer was willing to give me a sled for free I would still buy from Aaron, Trish and the folks at Main Jet. Some of the best peeps in the industry and this thread proves it.

Holy Wow!! Biggest Hugs!! Thank you!! :)

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its great to hear some positive reviews anywhere in the sled industry when deserved. Meteor Hillclimbs this year was prob the best in several years, hats off to the Nelson Snowgoers and Main Jets support. A healthy amount of awesome sleds and riders. It was a treat to see the Micku's kick azz and check out their rides as well as some local boys ripping it up, Doug & Calvin White , Cam Hicks, Tyler Tjader, Chris Hoodicoff and few others that I missed their names put on a epic afternoon with their mountain slaying talents and crazy lines "free riding".

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just making a chart up with all the times.. OMGOSH my daughters got Calvin's run on film.. wicked pics.. Just give me a couple minutes!

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Calvins high speed tree hugger was a scare but turned out ok, I ended up with a housefull of local sledders for dinner after the climbs, good times and lots a laughs what a fun crew of crazies. Hope theres some vid footage of the event that gets posted. thanks trish

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Calvins high speed tree hugger was a scare but turned out ok, I ended up with a housefull of local sledders for dinner after the climbs, good times and lots a laughs what a fun crew of crazies. Hope theres some vid footage of the event that gets posted. thanks trish

You bet yer bapkas Johnny!! we got so much footage, Calvin's climb included!! Doug is freakin amazing with his lines too! Holy smokes!

Top Bottom