Thank you Kathy!!!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and planning that went into the Ladies Ride in Revelstoke.

For those of you ladies that haven't been, this ride is such a fantastic and safe way to experience a new riding area and ride with other women. Kathy sets up each group with knowledgeable guides that know the area, and the groups are organized by riding ability. This year they had a dinner and silent auction with proceeds going towards breast cancer.

Thanks again Kathy for a wonderful event, and all your hard work to bring us gals together on the mountain!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Your welcome, I have fun too and love seeing us all together. I will do up a full report soon, what a day and night. Thanks to everyone who come to Revy to paricipate. Huge thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!!!!!!!!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for everything Kathy!!

Also, thanks to everyone else who helped organize/donate/guide... Melinda aka. Hotlips, Randy Swenson/Yamaha, Team Thunderstruck, HMK, 509, BCA, Rough Country, Search and Rescue, Nash Trailers for that awesome BBQ in the parking lot, the Hillcrest, SRS for our mid-day groom and anyone else who I may have forgotten... I believe there was a good chunk of change raised for the Canadian Breast Cancer Society from the auction/raffle :cool:

It was great to see everyone again, looking forward to it again next year!

Ps. everyone can stop doing the snow-dance now!!! LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom