Thank you Snowandmud

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On behalf of Valemount I just wanted to offer a thank you to all the organizers and attendees of this years Mountain Mania. This event is a huge boost to our town in a typically slower month and we THANK YOU!

Great people and always and even better time.

We appreciate all of your hard work Ron!

Ride safe

Attachments

• 20190119_203623_800x450.jpg
    20190119_203623_800x450.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 509

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I missed this year but I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say;

THANK YOU, Curtis, VARDA & the town of Valemount for everything you do to promote and encourage responsible & sustainable mountain riding. Hopefully later this season when I lose the crutches & cast I will get a couple days in out your way.

On behalf of Valemount I just wanted to offer a thank you to all the organizers and attendees of this years Mountain Mania. This event is a huge boost to our town in a typically slower month and we THANK YOU!

Great people and always and even better time.

We appreciate all of your hard work Ron!

Ride safe

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mikey what was the white rag for,

To wave when ya give up????

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
3000+ km, 4 days of riding, good friends, many acquaintances, and a great time! Thanks to Ron, Curtis, and catmando for everything on the S&M side, Curtis and his crew on the VARDA side, and a special shout out to the groomer operators! The trails were in excellent shape! The enormity of Valemount blew us away; big mountains, big climbs, and the possibility of big consequences. We only saw a small part of what Curtis/Maxwell call home!! A great time, as are all of the MM events.

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

Top Bottom