Thank You E&S Motorcycles

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again thank's to everyones at E&S Motorcycles for this fantastic built, starting from the front showroom with the alway happy and smiling fabulous ladies and also Bob Boychuck, to the side parts counter with all the professional help that you need (Chris and Dean), also the boys out in back pulling the wrenches. A few month ago Darren started building this one of a kind Nypex (lets not forget all the other sled that he had to built built in between as he was waiting for parts). One piece at a time, try this, try that, what do you think this, what do you think of that, we are still waiting for this, we are still waiting for that is what Darren would say. After waiting for a long period of time for the turbo kit that never show up yet, Darren decided to built is own system that flawlessly work like, like, hmmmm I don't even know how to describe the way this turbo works just amazing no lag what so ever, the on and off throttle respond is crisp like a super bike. from the wiring, the intercooler and the headers, this thing is a piece of hart this sled looks like it came out of the factory like this. Again thanks Darren and all the crew at E&S Motorcycles.
Jean-Marc

Attachments

• Image 15.jpg
    Image 15.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Image 16.jpg
    Image 16.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Image 12.jpg
    Image 12.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 338
  • Image 13.jpg
    Image 13.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 339
  • Image 14.jpg
    Image 14.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 335
  • Image 10.jpg
    Image 10.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Image 12.jpg
    Image 12.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 336

han solo

Reaction score
Thats really cool, thanks for showing pics. Have any pics showing the turbo, mean closer picture of it.

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments Jean Marc, If you need more pics let me know.
Ratpac-My door is always open if there is anything you would like to discuss
Darren 780-997-3818

ratpak

Reaction score
Ratpak-My door is always open if there is anything you would like to discuss
Darren 780-997-3818

Darren, I appreciate your response to my posts and now I feel like an A$$ for venting on an otherwise positive post. Sometimes, my frustrations get the better of me. And, in fairness to your dealership, I probably should have approached you when I had the issue instead of just pissing and moaning about it. But I guess I wrongly assumed it would've fallen on deaf ears. I'll quit complaining and give you guys a try again. But if I get the same guy (if he's still there) and have another issue, I'm calling you directly now that I have your number... lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom