Texting while driving...retarded!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw some one txting well driving on the Hiway thrusday.and just pulled in front and LOCKED UM UP.................HAHA.....Cant stand that bull$hit.

now that may be the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you may find yourself dead. you are also breaking the law. man maybe a little anger management.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that may be the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you may find yourself dead. you are also breaking the law. man maybe a little anger management.

i was thinking the same thing!

one day me and my dad were stopped at a light in is chev and this moron in a cement truck was either drunk or asleep!:nono: and just about smoked a lady in a little dodge 1/2 ton well she saw him comin in her mirrior i guess , and floored it (she was facing us in the other lane) and she just about hit us! but the cement truck driver swerved around her at the last second! and almost flipped it in the ditch!:nono:

just crazy!

another time we were in another car at the same intersection and an old man makes eye contact with us and pulled out anyway at the last possible second!:nono:

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its just a little bit of common sense, that all you need, if your on the road with that phone in your hand just think, your are putting someones life at risk even your own, maybe next time your texting while driving you or someone else might not get to their destination alive and if its someone you kill you'll have to live with that guilt all your life that you killed someone just because you had to sent that little love message.

Drive safe people

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its just a little bit of common sense, that all you need, if your on the road with that phone in your hand just think, your are putting someones life at risk even your own, maybe next time your texting while driving you or someone else might not get to their destination alive and if its someone you kill you'll have to live with that guilt all your life that you killed someone just because you had to sent that little love message.

Drive safe people

yah i saw somewhere that a girl killed her friend over a text that said "yeah". your gonna kill someone over a meaningless text?:nono:

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is some great skill on driving.... note all the other "close calls" from the other cars/vans. This reminds me of the driving on the highways is Pakistan. The way they drive over there would scare the chit out of most people.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Banning talking on the phone does nothing. The idiots will just eat, do their make up, or anything else to take their attention off the road. The scariest part is, it seems to be some of the worst drivers doing it to begin with.

As far as your situation, if a car swirved into my lane and I had a trailer behind, I wouldn't even consider the ditch unless it was flat. Sad to say but you got to think of yourself first, especially considering THEY are the one not paying attention.

It would help if the laws got strict on it, not paying attention and almost causing a accident like the OP said, $1000 fine and loose lisence for a year, I think it would fix the problem real quick!

Don't ban the cell phones, etc, ban the idiots from being themselves....
The proposed law for Alberta includes all that; eating, makeup, reading, and cell phone usage.....Stop texting, buy a handsfree device and learn how to voice dial....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I saw some one txting well driving on the Hiway thrusday.and just pulled in front and LOCKED UM UP.................HAHA.....Cant stand that bull$hit.

I guess if you kill them you made your point.......................

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Texting and driving is plain stupid. I told my kids if I ever heard that they were doing that they would lose there car. Plain and simple! :nono:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Texting and driving is plain stupid. I told my kids if I ever heard that they were doing that they would lose there car. Plain and simple! :nono:

Good parenting...Plain and simple! I wish everyone would do that!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't think it's worth getting upset about, right or wrong someone can get killed real quick, has happened in front of me, some dolt was going 90 in a 110, thought he was funny, until i went around and he had to follow for 5 miles at 30 kph. was he pissed. he was lucky to be alive. i have no problem driving over him as dead men don't tell lies.

Top Bottom