Tetrapod Kinda Cool

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is kinda cool. Would be even neater if the boat could be used to transport the ATV across the water.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldn't even touch it till it has andy approved sticker, otherwise it wasn't tested. lol, looked like it may work.
I think RZR101 and me are going to have a long talk with beers about these things this weekend....I want one!

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They didnt show quad coming out of water...couldn't tell if wheels stayed on when it was in water...

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched video again looked like ripples in water from wheel s coming outta water...

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked like whole steel frame and wheels stayed with quad, you'd need a pretty big motor to drag the frame around under water.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe where youbpin the front half to the back half is when you release it from the trailer. Possibly one in the back too?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked like whole steel frame and wheels stayed with quad, you'd need a pretty big motor to drag the frame around under water.
Thats what I was thinking to, but only looked like a 9 hp on there

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look at when they show the back it the boat/trailer you can see where it's pinned in the centre rib.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe where youbpin the front half to the back half is when you release it from the trailer. Possibly one in the back too?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Yup I think you are right. In the video you can see when it goes afloat and bobs around . I would think there would be at least 2 pins holding it to the trailer frame. It is kinda cool but at 3 grand it is a bit pricey.

Top Bottom