Terra Alps

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to be the first to extend a nice warm S&M welcome to the boys from TERRA ALPS RACING INC. Hello Ted and crew:) Please all feel free to question these gents on building sleds, they have an extremely vast knowledge and an amazing record of good standings in many competitions. Enjoy the site fella's:)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Lady's and gentlemen.. Have not seen your products yet, but in time I'm sure. I have had the opportunity to read some of your posts, and buy the sounds of your research, development, and attitude you are the best of the best.. Welcome to S&M:PDT_bud::wtg:

jasonsRT

Reaction score
I think hes just one person working out of his 20x20 garage.

My buddy talked to him on the hill once, hes sure high on himself

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest1

I'VE HEARD PRETTY GOOD STUFF ABOUT THEM TOO

From who? Only peep I ever see talking about TAR is Ted the owner. I have NEVER seen a master sled builder (we all know who they are) that toots one's horn like this peep. IMO best to be humble and let the product and peeps who have the product do the talking. I have never seen any of these other builders ever post "THEY ARE THE BEST"

If you have some links to this PRETTY GOOD STUFF ABOUT THEM please post for me. Please don't link me to DMJ1 (he rides a 900RMK so how seriously can we take what he has to say...LOL) or his other buddy mtndoctor (he has proven by his pm to a certain peep that he has his head up Ted's azz).

HAVEN'T SEEN 1ST HAND, BUT UNTIL I DOO, I'M LISTENIN'.

And so you should...I on the other hand have heard more Negative then Positive. It's all good to say that it is "MOUNTAIN PROVEN and TESTED (one would hope so especially if you are trying to market to the Mountain Riders) but to say that they are the "BEST" give me a break...:rolleyes:

He (or a sled he built) has won a (some) GRASS DRAG (s) in Eckville :cool: but show me some Fairview, West Yellowstone, Fernie or even some BIS and BDSO results....;)

OVER!!!

ps...DILLWEED670 & TB....GOT SARCASM...:beer:

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
I think hes just one person working out of his 20x20 garage.

My buddy talked to him on the hill once, hes sure high on himself:rolleyes:

well our storage shop behind the shop is about that size for pipes, oil, test motors, etc..
theres a few of us here, were looking for another mechanic as august gets real busy. we have a part time welder do our specialty stuff,.
As guys in the biz would know theres not alot of money in the sled biz more of a passion, we had a shop ten years ago in a commercial area, but when I bought my house I built a shop for building sleds and cut some costs.
other co's like holz work from a shop at home as well and get other specialty shops to build there parts.
theres some shops around that if the didn't have someone backing them up they would have been gone long time ago.

I remember your buddy? he said your sled was broken down and you couldn't make it that high up on the mtn. thats too bad.

Thanks Deano

Ted,
Terra Alps Racing inc.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where has TERRA ALPS TEDDY and his crew gone????:confused:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey MTNDOC and TEDDY whats new guys, any good story's????

dmj1

Reaction score
Hey MTNDOC and TEDDY whats new guys, any good story's????

I dont think anyone is scared!
why would they be? good old healthy compition is great !
it brings out the best of us. I know i dont reply much because i am
busy working and family and camping and quading and building chit!

deano670
lets se some of your work and what you do I am new here and dont know everyone and what they build.

Last edited:

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
just busy workin, you?

porting re building motors, 1160's, 900's,975's, 860ski, 800pol
have a few tunnel installs here to do rev, m1000, iq racer ...
designing new dome design's for piped motors.
engine plates for customers with chassis and motors that we did in the past.
rebuilding the shop truck

list goes on.

Ted,

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats with all the REWORKING????? Good on ya i think. Anywho back to the turbo's, the 860's,880's,995's,999's. And one BIG kitty cat. Oh and my 1160 whipper snipper, it'll work at 2350ft not sure about 8000ft. Oh and BUILDING CHIT is not a good add. My two cents:)

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
you make no sense deano? what are you trying to say?

whats reworking?

I don't think dmj is advertising, so who gives a chit!

is motts done your motor yet?

Top Bottom