tent trailer / hual 2 quads

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
has any one seen a tent trailer that can haul quads? Can you convert any tent trailer to haul at least 2 quads either on the roof or the back or something? my ideal spot would be the roof and some how reinforce it to handle the weight but am not sure. would you have to redo the axle to handle the extra weight, etc.. heard some ideas and ways but would like to hear some imput

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think if you get that one figured out you may want too patent it,Tent trailer are not built on the sturdiest frames so you may want to be carefull.Even the factory tent trailers only haul one quad,I never seen one that would haul two!
Good Luck!
catmando!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen one a couple weeks ago in tomahawk i think it was had two qauds on top of the roof part. not sure if was custom or factory made but looked fairley new. P.M. Posnic on here he knows rvs and would be able to help you I'm sure.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wolfpack if I recall has a tent trailer that can haul 2.
I saw one at ram falls.

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
thanks guys.. the search is on.. there are a few with a platform on front.. but thats good for one it looks like.. will see

HHWELD

Reaction score
has any one seen a tent trailer that can haul quads? Can you convert any tent trailer to haul at least 2 quads either on the roof or the back or something? my ideal spot would be the roof and some how reinforce it to handle the weight but am not sure. would you have to redo the axle to handle the extra weight, etc.. heard some ideas and ways but would like to hear some imput

NEVER SEEN ONE THAT WAS LOADED ON TOP OF THE TENT TRAILER, BUT HAVE SEEN LOTS THAT HAD THEM IN THE FRONT, OR THE BACK, OR BOTH, EASY TO CONVERT WITH A LITTLE , REINFORCEMENT ON THE FRAME, (IF IT IS HEAVY ENOUGH TO BEGIN WITH?) i AM A WELDER AND HAVE MODIFIED SUCH THINGS BEFORE!!!! jUST REMEMBER, IT CAN GET INTERESTING, AND IF IMAGINATIONS, RUN WILD YOU CAN END UP PULLING AS MUCH WEIGHT A FULL SIZE UNIT LOADED!!. JUST MY THOUGHTS GOOD LUCK.LOL!! I HAVE TO TONE DOWN MY IMAGINATION LOTS!!!!! HA HA

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks guys.. the search is on.. there are a few with a platform on front.. but thats good for one it looks like.. will see

if you have a half tonne pick up one of the Fleetwood Scorpions, then throw the 2nd quad in the back of your truck

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
i do have a half ton truck and could fit one of the quads in the box and still get the gate up. thanks for the info and links, also read somewhere that if you start loading on top this could through out the center of gravity for the trailer.. thats all i would need is to too loose the unit loaded up. so many options and so many different set ups and jus not enough $$.. should have won that 49 million than there would be no issue hahaha..

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
went and looked sat at few places in nisku and leduc.. some nice units out there... now i gotta figure out if i wanna invest in the tent trailer or jus go all out on a full trailer... full trialer i thinking would be the better investment and is a lil more slick.. thanks for all the input and the web searches

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
thanks again for the links and suggestions but im thinking i might go with a Fun Finder Xtra XT-205 model. gonna check out a few other places this weekned and take the girl to check some out also.

paradigm

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a strong tent trailer that can haul up to 2 quads or a side by side then check out Home. We have created "CampRod" There is a short youtube video as well as pictures and a how to dvd to build one yourself on this website. Great thing about it is you can build it to fit your exact specifications.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just seen a truck pulling a travel trailer it had an extension on front with 1 side by side and a quad, it looked like it was manufactured not added on. But who knows....Didn't see the brand..

Top Bottom