Tek Vest?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For ladies who aren't overly aggressive riders but want a little more protection than nothing, I have used the Fox Titan subframe in the past. Its light and flexible and does not restrict movement at all and will accomodate those more *ahem* "blessed" in the front than their male counterparts. It fits me and I'm 6 ft 215 lbs, (one size fits all kinda thing) and it can take some good hits (even though you wouldn't think so when you pick it up), I did a road drop from a sidehill that was about 12 ft vertical and I smashed my sternum on the riser and hardly felt it, without it I would have surely broken something.

You might also want to try the titan jacket.

From the Tekvests that I have tried on, IMO the tekvest does not allow as much mobility as these.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Tek vests rock!! I won't ride without mine to me it is as essential as my helmet. I also wear it when I ride my motorcycle. I ride with my daughter behind me and it helps save my back when her helmet hits me going over moguls. We sell them you can check them out on our site or shoot me a pm if you have any other questions.

Jan

Top Bottom