Techlusion programmers for rt1000 sdi???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ANYONE USE THE TECHLUSION PROGRAMMERS (DOBECK PERFORMANCE) ON THEIR RT1000'S OR 600SFI"S? ROYAL DISTRIBUTING HAS THEM AND LOOKS LIKE A SIMPLE TUNER TO USE..... PLUG INTO THE FACTORY HARNESSES AND ADJUST, UNLIKE THE BOONDOCKERS AND SOME OTHERS OUT THERE, WHERE YOU HAVE TO WIRE IN THE CONNECTIONS.....

EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection

WHAT YOU ALL THINK?:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Slowest

Reaction score
Re: DOBECK Techlusion programmers for RT1000 sdi???

Hmmmmmmmm, nobody using the dobeck tuner for their rt1000 or 600 sdi sleds??

No offense intended Mr. Sumitrick but a better question would have been is there anyone riding an RT1000??

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: DOBECK Techlusion programmers for RT1000 sdi???

I believe that Mr. SummitRIC Is riding an RT1000!!

Haha anyways, What about the 600's though? We've seen plenty of them out there!

RT Ryder

Reaction score
I agree I think that 1000s are awesome but everyone who rides them only seems to run the boondocker box and no one has an opinion on anything else. Ride the best

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remeber right i beleave Dobek Performance use to make the boss TFI controller. My uncle (Nytro Man) use to run a TFI controller on his 05 RT 1000 and he said it helped for tuning but wasnt very adjustable. If i remember right he could put the controller on the maximum lean setting for the topend and he could pull the the plugs and they would still be on the rich side, but better then not having the controller. I realize this doesn't help you much but its all i know. I am running the boondocker box on mine and it is very controlable, just a bit of a learning curve to it. Mine just has 4 clips on it that bridge between the outside pto side injector and the outside mag side injector. plug and play

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YA, THE TECHLUSION BY DOBECK PERFORMANCE, IS A COMPLETE PLUG AND PLAY...... JUST HOOKS INTO ALL THE CONNECTORS AND START TUNING.............................. BOONDOCKERS AND TFI HAVE TO BE WIRED IN. I'VE SEEN SOME MACHZ RT1000 WITH THE TECHLUSION, BUT HAVEN'T HEARD OF A SUMMIT WITH ONE YET.:confused:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Boondocker box just plugs into the fuel injector clips. No wiring at all. Or atleast mine did.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess the other question is should anyone that rides machz 1000 use a programmer or not......HMMMMMMM

Top Bottom