team tied secondary

mattsterz

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a helix and spring for the team secondary on a stock 13 1100 turbo.evo sells a calibrated setup,that would be nice to know also if anyone is running one of those.i have installed evo's brv valve,boost tubes,cold air intake,turbo inlet tube,header and turbo blanket.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running the EVO helix in my tied. No angle numbers are stamped into it. Works very well with my BC280 kit & the rest of the goodies, better then the 58/62.36 I had previously

yaya

Reaction score
i have the spring and helix setup from the team secondary , if your running 275hp or more . PM if interested

mattsterz

Reaction score
so what are the angles on helix and what color spring?,is it the ones it came with clutch kit #520903. I should have clarified its for mountain riding.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
Sold about 30 Complete teams last year. We tested many different helixes and springs with Evo last year, some off the shelf, some custom cut. There are no numbers stamped on them. Each helix has a stock turbo setting and a BC/SC setting. I have Teams, helixes, and springs in stock almost all the time. Currently waiting for helixes.

Top Bottom