Team Thunderstruck

32skidoousa

Reaction score
#32 Dave Schell here just wanting to say we made it home last night about 7pm. Trenis , Jim and I cannot belive the awesome welcome we received from the Town of McBride and SNOW AND MUD WOW!! awesome Counrty CANADA is and the people. Thanks again to Glen at spin drift and Ron from Adrenaline Tours. Next year we forsure are bring up more of our riders.:)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Davey ya Finally made a post :d....glad you guys could come out, and by the smiles on your faces and the autographs you signed looked like you had a great time....expescially little Colby you guys were heros in his eyes

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#32 Dave Schell here just wanting to say we made it home last night about 7pm. Trenis , Jim and I cannot belive the awesome welcome we received from the Town of McBride and SNOW AND MUD WOW!! awesome Counrty CANADA is and the people. Thanks again to Glen at spin drift and Ron from Adrenaline Tours. Next year we forsure are bring up more of our riders.:)

Having you guys made the event even that much better. When I got home I was stoked to tell my friends that I helped Jim Phellan get another rider unstuck, and rode right beside Dave Schell and Trennis Baer.
Thanks again for coming out!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's the Alberta hospitality, glad you guy's had fun and please make sure you come back.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for comming up and riding with us and oh ya having a few Bruskis aswell. It was fun riding with you guys on saturday.

Top Bottom