Canadian Avalanche Centre/Revy Club Fundraiser, Thunderstruck 11 Premiere.....done :)

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Saturday Night was off the hook. TS11, Canadian Avalanche Centre, Revy Club Fundraiser was another success thanks to those who attended and participated. :)
First off thanks to the amazing sponsors who always step up for this annual event and cause.
Boost-it, 509, Klim and BCA were the presenting Sponsors. We thank you for the commitment.
Additional Prizing provided by
BRP, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, XXX Mod Rods, Gamma Sales, Mountian Motorsports Golden, Revelstoke club, Rough Country Revy, MC-Xpress, Boondockers, Chris Burandt, One Boardshop Kelowna, SmokinDave, Recreation Supply, Saskatoon Watersports, Team Thunderstruck, Allan Erickson, Ron Laroy, and a huge shout out to Stacey Carlier who purchased the BCA Airbag/Avy Kit out of his pocket for us to Auction off as the Main Item :)
Of course with any event like this it takes people. So from the bottom of my heart, big hugs to The Revy Club, Greg, Ron, Dusty, Barb, Steph, My riding pal Rozzy, Jen from the CAC, Ron and Laird McDougall, and my wife Lori.
River City Pub is always here to help and were a fantastic Host for the evening. Thanks Brady, Malcolm and Wayne...the A/V was awesome this year :)
Folks we raised $8,000.00 in a 3 hour window..All funds will go back to Snowmobiing in Revelstoke and the Canandian Avalanche Centre programs for sledders.

During the evening 2 younger gents came up and gave $300 and $500 donations directly to the cause.:) Now that is sledders doing what sledders do. Giving back in a huge way. Thanks for the commitment boys!! YOU ROCK.

Sorry on the long winded post folks...but im so proud of what has happened and the effort each and eveyone of you who participate accomplish. :) :) :)
Cheers and of course.....safe sledding. It really is fantastic Conditions for the end of November
RS​

Attachments

• ts 11 prizing.jpg
    ts 11 prizing.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom