Taylor's Disneyland Fund

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
some pictures i took of the little energy bundle (running arround the entire time :) )

best was her look at terry when he gave her the quad keys she didnt really understand why that uncle gave her the keys but she sure enjoyed that he got her on the little pink quadsie

1: pipes shining up her new ride
2: her little hamster
3: big tv interview
4: look what uncle terry brought you taylor !!!!!
5: first get on

Attachments

• 100_0458.jpg
    100_0458.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_0459.jpg
    100_0459.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 100_0461.jpg
    100_0461.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_0462.jpg
    100_0462.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_0464.jpg
    100_0464.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 198

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
some more

1: looks like she likes it :) mark in the background with all her gear
2: look mommy what i got
3: looks like daddy thinks its his new quad :)
4: hi im taylor :)
5: ron trying to get her to put a snowandmud sticker on her shirt but she liked the stickers way more on her belly !!! :)

Attachments

• 100_0472.jpg
    100_0472.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_0468.jpg
    100_0468.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_0466.jpg
    100_0466.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 100_0465.jpg
    100_0465.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_0473.jpg
    100_0473.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 193

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your right onthat one ric lol.
just wondering after this weekend is she also an honorary member of the sledbetties team?

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your right onthat one ric lol.
just wondering after this weekend is she also an honorary member of the sledbetties team?

I'm very sure that the whole Sledbetties team would be completely honored to have Talyor as an honorary member!! :wtg:

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a great time at the show and I would like to thank everyone for there generosity and support. You guys have no idea how touched my wife and I are, and that there are still such great people out there. Thank you very much for making our weekend so bright !!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a great time at the show and I would like to thank everyone for there generosity and support. You guys have no idea how touched my wife and I are, and that there are still such great people out there. Thank you very much for making our weekend so bright !!

You have no idea of how much of an inspiration you and your family are to others...you are super great people and its people like you, your wife and Taylor that bring out the best in others....you deserve the best because people like your family is what makes our world a better place to be!!!!

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just read on the blog that the spinal came back clear:d. So GLAD to hear, this is something positive that im sure will really help tyour frame of mind. Hang in there we are all praying for you.

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the onoway fire dept still accepting bottle donations for Taylor? Heading out that way hunting and have quite a few bottles to donate and im wondering if they are still accepting the donations!

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No there not as far as I know. You could drop them off at the Alberta beach fire hall and I can grab them the next time I am at the fire hall.

Thank you so much for your support.

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well passed the word around the 3rd Battalion PPCLI, and I must say it brought tears to the eyes of many Afghanistan veterans and contrary to popular belief Army guys do have a heart....lol :confused: Needless to say my boys came through, little Taylor has another donation of $1175 coming her way and a lot of prayers being said for Taylor and family. All the best and have a great time in Disneyland!! :thumbsup2:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well passed the word around the 3rd Battalion PPCLI, and I must say it brought tears to the eyes of many Afghanistan veterans and contrary to popular belief Army guys do have a heart....lol :confused: Needless to say my boys came through, little Taylor has another donation of $1175 coming her way and a lot of prayers being said for Taylor and family. All the best and have a great time in Disneyland!! :thumbsup2:

:party2:

Good on ya, and here's to you getting home safe... :beer:

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been very sick the last few days so I am going to make this short until I have a chance to sit down and write a real heartfelt letter to you all and thank you for all your support. But for now please have a read...

Landon, Mindy & Taylor

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Very cool Landon, it may not be the "be all to end all" but it gives much hope...

Who knows the why's or hows but I'll belive that we all helped to provide positive energy that helped a little....

Keep strong and hope hard my friend....

whickey

Reaction score
Thanks for the update guys. Its a pretty cool story. Always remember what ever you need we are here.

whickey

Reaction score
I also got a call from the Marriott at the River Cree yesterday afternoon wondering if we knew anything more about dates for Disney Land. I told her I don't know yet but as soon as I do I will let her know. She said she talked to the Marriott manager right next to Disneyland and that they are in for what ever dates you want. (provided they are not fully booked). When ever you have an update just let me know and I will pass it along.

sub zero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have been very sick the last few days so i am going to make this short until i have a chance to sit down and write a real heartfelt letter to you all and thank you for all your support. But for now please have a read...

landon, mindy & taylor

you know. Not much brings a tear to my eyes. But i will admitt after reading your story. It did. My thoughts and prayers go out for your little one.

Top Bottom