Taxation coming ?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great excuse this virus is going to be worst unethical leader in Canada's history. Deliberately shutting down industry and racking up massive deficits are all in the rear view mirror now. What a sh!t show this prick has been.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boating and offroad tax. If you want to use your boat you pay the tax. They are doing it in the states

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure what taxes are going to be raised or new ones implemented. But they will come for sure. For the sole factor alone that our leader has no business background or any financial brain capacity.

On another note. I will say this. There will be a lot of people keeping cash at home for a rainy day fund. And I’m not talking about $100 either.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can almost bet the gst will go up to at least 8%. the investing a person has done over the years with the benefit of claiming it against your income tax. then when you start taking that money out you have to pay that tax back.
i would not be surprised if the libs say well folks we want that money now, in full. take half your investments.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My feelings are to take this jackoffs piggy bank away from him. I know it’s an impossible dream but if everyone stood united and stop paying there tax’s and stop buying into what we are told the great folks of this country could over run our government. They are not going to bang on every door and arrest us or tie up the courts time if we all did so.
people have the power to stop this by simply not becoming sheep and taking the cash and power away from this looser, In the end we are all going to be paying for his mistakes....forever.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If Canada got together a real nation, but cannot see this happening with Trudy or the Liberal's in power and Quebec with there attitude, we would build the energy east pipeline. Ban importing oil from anywhere that comes from overseas and ship Alberta oil all over the country. Alberta and the entire country would prosper and recover a lot quicker from this. Also Trudy should stop giving any foreign aid and quit fooling people in Canada with all these so called loans and 75% employment grants, most of this has so many stipulations its not all as easy at its said. I gather for companies like Loblaws and Bombardier (AIRPLANE) the grants and cheque's are flowing already.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada is not alone in this. Just about all of the developed world is engaged in "quantitative easing" ....everyone is busy printing money which for all intents will be written down. If only one or two countries did it inflation would run rampant but with everyone in the same boat its not the same as being indebted to another country.
On the upside, dollar will likely stay in low 70 cent range which is good for exports, manufacturing and tourism.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They won't take away RRSPs, it's purpose is to encourage people to save for retirement, lessening the need for things like CPP and other social programs. It makes no sense to remove this, it would cost more in the long run.
I doubt they'd take away TFSA's either, maybe eliminate new contributions, I don't see them taxing existing accounts.
Income tax and GST could very well go up, and I highly suspect the carbon tax to continue rising at an incredible rate.

You have to remember that many Liberal politicians and those that influence them are extremely wealthy, regardless of what they tell the public they won't tax themselves or their buddies. So they will tax the middle class as usual, with things that don't hurt the rich, making the carbon tax a likely source. Also the Liberal Party is famous for running up huge debt and leaving other parties to pay it off, that is their MO, really easy to give the public and pile of money and run up debt and then make the opposition look bad when they cut off the cash cow to balance a budget.

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been in a few arguements with people about this. You can't hand out money for free, even if you can print it it still has to come from somewhere which pretty well equals TAXES. Lots of the time it's the same people that are getting these "breaks" and it's the same people paying for these breaks.
Pretty soon it's not going to be worth working for the middle class by the time you pay all the taxes on everything. People should start getting paid in cash and if they want their "cut" they can come get it

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been in a few arguements with people about this. You can't hand out money for free, even if you can print it it still has to come from somewhere which pretty well equals TAXES
Pretty soon it's not going to be worth working for the middle class by the time you pay all the taxes on everything. People should start getting paid in cash and if they want their "cut" they can come get it

Cash will make a come back.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a reason why they do not want you to use cash anymore. They're pushing a cashless Society so they can control every aspect of it, especially taxing every aspect of it.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a reason why they do not want you to use cash anymore. They're pushing a cashless Society so they can control every aspect of it, especially taxing every aspect of it.

Yea. Cause they can’t follow it. Walk up to the teller at your bank right now and ask to pull out $20-30k. Your grilled and asked 20 different questions. Personal not business. Then they want you to take a bank draft and charge you for that of course. It’s your money and you want cash............let me know how it goes. Most banks with double branches are running only one branch right now in Grande Prairie But yes. Going back to what was stated in a earlier post. The middle man will pay the biggest price.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea. Cause they can’t follow it. Walk up to the teller at your bank right now and ask to pull out $20-30k. Your grilled and asked 20 different questions. Personal not business. Then they want you to take a bank draft and charge you for that of course. It’s your money and you want cash............let me know how it goes. Most banks with double branches are running only one branch right now in Grande Prairie But yes. Going back to what was stated in a earlier post. The middle man will pay the biggest price.

Haha
20 k takes them a couple days most times to get it .
Just stupid .
CWB is awesome and still people answer the phone when you call .
You walk in and they know you as they don’t move around much .
Even now you can make things happen .

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many have pulled there “cash” out of the bank they cannot order more soon enough, cause some branches are cleaned out.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many have pulled there “cash” out of the bank they cannot order more soon enough, cause some branches are cleaned out.

Why are they pulling it out ? Each account is guaranteed for up to 100k.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are they pulling it out ? Each account is guaranteed for up to 100k.

Agreed, I'd be more worried about someone stealing cash from me than loosing money in a bank account.

If the world goes that sideways that I loose the money in my bank account, maybe they will loose my mortgage and other loans too...

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I'd be more worried about someone stealing cash from me than loosing money in a bank account.

If the world goes that sideways that I loose the money in my bank account, maybe they will loose my mortgage and other loans too...

Cant take money that isnt there Haha
If it goes sideways enough money wont be the top currency *tinfoil hat

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the reality of this is that if they hold this show down for 4 months,say July it will have to be a harsh harsh tax. There dumping billions now but it’s going to take trillions to bump start the economy again. Whatever is coming is going to be nasty. Huge bailouts. This spring is going to suck. High percentage of crops are still on the field, late start for farmers due to weather. Hope I’m wrong but watching chit for brains talk every morning like he’s talking to one of his pets doesn’t give me much hope.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they might end up cutting everyone a check for all the taxes they ever paid in their entire life. good times and hyper inflation ahead!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As lilduke says. I think Taxes won’t be the problem. Inflation will.

Top Bottom