Tatou 4S Tracks for RZR S

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my sled, and don't really care if I buy another one or not. I've been thinking of something a little different, maybe running some tracks on the RZR. I know they cut the top speed down, but that really isn't a big deal. I've been poking around UTube, and looked at a few different setups. The Tatou 4S seems to be the one to catch my interest. Anybody have any real time experience with them? Good, bad, or indifferent?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I sold my sled, and don't really care if I buy another one or not. I've been thinking of something a little different, maybe running some tracks on the RZR. I know they cut the top speed down, but that really isn't a big deal. I've been poking around UTube, and looked at a few different setups. The Tatou 4S seems to be the one to catch my interest. Anybody have any real time experience with them? Good, bad, or indifferent?

would be fun I think.... going to try my bighorns in the snow this winter!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We run these at work. Have a grass fire water tank on the back in the summer. Use it for winter snowmobile rescue as well. Works great.

We run tracks all year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351799150.805128.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351799169.621222.jpg

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, that's exactly what I'm looking at Ray. Hard to steer?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little when stopped. We have used it fighting grass fires in rough terrain and mud. On snow used for a few quad and sled rescue's. works very well. We are happy with them for our use.

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Good n gby
I got tracks for my Rhino last fall, put about a 1000K on them last year and about 150 this year. They are tough but if you get them, you must install them yourself, or be there when they are installed, there is a lot to know when running them. ie: reinstall on the trail if you spit one off. Have all the tools you used to put them on in the garge with you on the machine when you are on the trail. Bring spare "A" arm bolts with you. etc. etc.
The fun factor is there, but remember if there is other quads or side by sides with you and they dont have tracks and you are in deep snow you will be the tow truck.
Don

Top Bottom