Take care

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hi Jason, a bunch of us are heading down to Kelowna on Sun. to visit Tom before he heads to Vic. for his surgery. Hope he mends quick, we will miss him this season, he is such an asset to the club. Mr. Do Everything.
I`ll tell him your thinking of him.

revy rocks

Reaction score
Lets get on the mend everyone, I'ts been a tough year for all of you including Tom but snow is on the way. Bryce is on the 06 REV X this year and i got my new 09 XP X in waiting. Now that your tax payers out here now i'm sure we will see you guys more this year.

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

ALL KLIM , ALL THE TIME

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
That`s a true story Greg, tough yr. for sure.
Roger Frost the pres. of the BCSF was in visiting when we got there.
Tom was in good spirits today guys, glad to see us all. We had a bit of fun mentioning names of people he doesn`t like and watching the heart monitor go off the chart;). He should get flown out tomorrow either to Van. or Vic. and then it`s the waiting game some more. Told him about this and said he`d get on here if he could get to a computer somewhere.

Stephy

Reaction score
Thanks Kathy.
Absolutely will get to Revy more, what's more then every two weeks...every week...whooo hooo.
Heard about your '09....that's great!
It has been a tough year but you take it day by day and everything will work out. Tom will be back in the saddle before too long just like Dad.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Found a pic. of Tom.:d

New Image.jpg

Top Bottom