Tahoe Films - Thomas Opre

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sumx54 (Darcy), Johni Blaze (Shawn Dinner), and myself spent the entire weekend with Thomas Opre, the Owner, Director, Photographer, from the Extreme Velocity Videos doing a shoot for the Mountains and Mud quad video series. He makes the Sledhead series of Videos and the Mountains and Mud series of videos. He is also involved in a lot more than that, go to his site and browse around. Tahoe Films, LTD It was a great time and Thomas sure knows what he's doing. Can't wait to see the footage.:d

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest1

He does make a pretty good sled film...Thanks for the copy TO...:d...too bad about the small turnout...(at least they had good pic quality and SOUND...hahahahaha)...next time tell the organizers to do it on a Friday or Saturday night if they want to get peeps out.

Their are some AWESOME riders in it. I can't remember that 12 year old kids name but he is amazing and what can you say about Fuji ... he is a BILLY GOAT :p He will climb anything :eek: :beer: JBlaze nice to meet you and the HOTTIE gf (kid can ride).

It was great seeing Knight (except for that minor scuffle in the parking lot...you should heal up in a day or two...LOL). GRD good seeing you again as well (let me know who is driving to the RD :beer: night).

OVER!!!

ps...Knight, how was the drive to LOSERTON from Cowtown after the premier?

pss..TY for the S&M T-Shirts...I will make sure Snotty gets his.

psss...SUMMDIC...GOT 40 on the Labour day Classic.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I didn't mention that today I felt like I got hit by a truck. Thanks for the experience Thomas, and thanks for Shawn for the invite. Being on the other end camera while quadding is different for me. Im usually the one filming, and being on the other end of a talented videographer such as Thomas was more than an experience and hope to do it again. Thomas, next time I will always have my headlights on.

And don't forget to get your copy of Sledheads4, its a great sled video that was just released. Go to The Tahoe films site or check with your Dealer for the video. Shawn Dinner has a feature in the movie, thanks to all the SnowandMudders who voted for him.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't mention that today I felt like I got hit by a truck. Thanks for the experience Thomas, and thanks for Shawn for the invite. Being on the other end camera while quadding is different for me. Im usually the one filming, and being on the other end of a talented videographer such as Thomas was more than an experience and hope to do it again. Thomas, next time I will always have my headlights on.

And don't forget to get your copy of Sledheads4, its a great sled video that was just released. Go to The Tahoe films site or check with your Dealer for the video. Shawn Dinner has a feature in the movie, thanks to all the SnowandMudders who voted for him.

Can't wait to see the footage, heard some stories last night while playing poker of some "moves" you made on the quad! Might be incriminating! Look forward to the DVD

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
It was a great weekend of riding and it was awsome to meet and work with Thomas Opre. I'll say one thing, Thomas is a standup guy in my books. He is very good at what he does. I definatley want to do it again.
The weekend wasn't without a little carnage involved but it was fun carnage :d nobody got hurt...just smiles all day long :)

Attachments

• ride on 032.jpg
    ride on 032.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 19
  • ride on 027.jpg
    ride on 027.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 16
  • ride on 014.jpg
    ride on 014.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 18

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ron was telling me your a very talented rider...or was that a little crazy...fine line between the two.
Sounds like you guys had a blast.

Great photos...more please...
It was a great weekend of riding and it was awsome to meet and work with Thomas Opre. I'll say one thing, Thomas is a standup guy in my books. He is very good at what he does. I definatley want to do it again.
The weekend wasn't without a little carnage involved but it was fun carnage :d nobody got hurt...just smiles all day long :)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He does make a pretty good sled film...Thanks for the copy TO...:d...too bad about the small turnout...(at least they had good pic quality and SOUND...hahahahaha)...next time tell the organizers to do it on a Friday or Saturday night if they want to get peeps out.

Their are some AWESOME riders in it. I can't remember that 12 year old kids name but he is amazing and what can you say about Fuji ... he is a BILLY GOAT :p He will climb anything :eek: :beer: JBlaze nice to meet you and the HOTTIE gf (kid can ride).

It was great seeing Knight (except for that minor scuffle in the parking lot...you should heal up in a day or two...LOL). GRD good seeing you again as well (let me know who is driving to the RD :beer: night).

OVER!!!

ps...Knight, how was the drive to LOSERTON from Cowtown after the premier?

pss..TY for the S&M T-Shirts...I will make sure Snotty gets his.

psss...SUMMDIC...GOT 40 on the Labour day Classic.

Thanks for Shirt Ron.....Thanks for picking it up Fab...........Sorry I couldn't make it, but I was dyeing my hair. Would have very nice to meet you. I have a 50 foot restraining order against SLEW.:eek:
Ron now that your a Movie Star I'll get you to sign it when I see you.:d Congrats.Congrats also to S54 also, much luck to all 3 of you.
Congrats to JBZ on his debut Money Shot

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Times:d I am glad we made it happen! thanks Thomas great as always, big thanks to Darcy for the Accomadations and a good steak, and glad to see Ron in Calgary (he liked it so much he might move here:eek:). I know it was worth the drive:d:beer: come down anytime and I got ya covered.

check out Tahoe Films, LTD for some more pics later this week and order SLED HEADS 4 it will be TOP shelf for this season:beer:

good to meet ya Fabster! and thanks for coming out,
sorry GRD about the adress glitch, glad ya made it! can wait for snow Sicamous?

lets see some more PIX, I know ya got some SumX and Rknight,

p.s. when we riding again???

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey that's a familiar sight...Ron on the end of a winch cable.....:p:p Would like to get out with you guys again for another quad ride before the snow flies. Next years summer campout is already to far away to wait that long.

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
hey guys, it was an awesome weekeend! great riders, great terrain, great food and great new friendships! I will post some pics this week from the rider, and, probably, a little video montage of the exploits of Ron, Darcy and Shawn.....and I will keep up the special for Snow and Mud members...buy SH4 and I will include SH3, but you must mention in the comments section of the order that you are a S&M forum member.

TO

Top Bottom