Tahiti Treat Soft Drink

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ok, my all time favorite drink was Tahiti Treat which was phased out years ago. It was produced in Canada by Canada Dry and in the US by Dr.Pepper/7up. I know it has been brought back in some states as Tahitian Treat Soda. Where can you get this in Canada and the States. Is it sold in Western Canada anywhere?

tahitiantreat.jpg

I cant even find pics of the old Tahiti treat on google.

Tahitian Treat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rknight111, that tahiti treat was awesome, i got p*ssed off when they stopped with mellow yellow as well, thanks for the reminder, can taste that tahiti right now!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goes good with spiced rum and regular amber rum.......... One of my favs too............ Also liked melo yellow

that is so true. i remember seeing it up in fort McMurray last year when i was working up there. :realmad:

Crazed

Reaction score
They have obviously changed the recipie. Its not as good as it once was!!! It is like drinking pure sugar now

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, my all time favorite drink was Tahiti Treat which was phased out years ago. It was produced in Canada by Canada Dry and in the US by Dr.Pepper/7up. I know it has been brought back in some states as Tahitian Treat Soda. Where can you get this in Canada and the States. Is it sold in Western Canada anywhere?

tahitiantreat.jpg

I cant even find pics of the old Tahiti treat on google.

Tahitian Treat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can order it from Amazon.com

TAHITIAN TREAT SODA 2/12 pks: Amazon.com: Grocery

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be fairly simple to make. Just take a large jug of Sunny D, mix in seven soup ladles of Hawiian Tropic fruit punch crystals, dump in 1/2 lb of Rogers sugar, and blend with water until the proper consistancy is reached. Pour over ice, and chase with insulin.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Pic-a-pop is making a comeback so hopefully so does Tahiti Treat

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pic A Pop is comin back?Cool,although I liked Pop Shop better,I used to work at a Pop Shop place,my first job,ahhh the suger high used to get me threw till the real thing after work.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be good with some liquor in it........

anything is good with liquor in it.......oh sorry if forgot ur the dude with the arctic cat painted YELLOW>>:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .....................................................................................................................................................................................lol

Top Bottom