Tachycardia Performance / Rubber Down Customs

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that we are a dealer for Rubber Down Customs. Rubber Down Customs is a canadian company that build and retails a large array of ATV parts and accessories such as, Heavy Duty Lift Kits, Axles, Tires and Wheels, Billet accessories, Exhaust systems to name a few products. Give us a call or drop us a PM or email
780-218-3398 or neil@tachycardia.ca

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We are pleased to announce that we are a dealer for Rubber Down Customs. Rubber Down Customs is a canadian company that build and retails a large array of ATV parts and accessories such as, Heavy Duty Lift Kits, Axles, Tires and Wheels, Billet accessories, Exhaust systems to name a few products. Give us a call or drop us a PM or email
780-218-3398 or neil@tachycardia.ca

HEY NEIL.... GOOD TO SEE YOU EXPANDING..... ARE YA GONNA MAKE A RUN OF IT NOW????
QUESTION: CAN YOU GET THE REAR "TRUNKS"/ "STORAGE BOXES" FOR QUADS? :confused:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY NEIL.... GOOD TO SEE YOU EXPANDING..... ARE YA GONNA MAKE A RUN OF IT NOW????
QUESTION: CAN YOU GET THE REAR "TRUNKS"/ "STORAGE BOXES" FOR QUADS? :confused:

Yes we can get you a box. Is there a specific style or brand that you have in mind? We would be happy to help you out.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhino Lift kit.
2" lift. The kits come with very detailed instructions.
rhinolift.jpg

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make kits for many differant brands of ATV's and UTV's. Polaris, Honda, Can-am, Yamaha, arctic cat..etc.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddman are you using the Rubberdown lift on your RZR? If so any troubles w/ cv joints or suspension components?

chucker

Reaction score
I got a RDC 2" lift kit on my RZR. Installed easy and works like a charm. Almost 2 seasons and no problems.:)

Buddman27

Reaction score
Buddman are you using the Rubberdown lift on your RZR? If so any troubles w/ cv joints or suspension components?

I am running the RDC lift on the RZR. I have not had any problems with CVs yet but will be saving this winter for turner axles also available through Rubberdown just to be sure. I have maxed out my suspension but the majority of riding I enjoy is mud mud and more mud. Any ,more questions feel free to ask. Rubberdown also has spring spacers for the front that a friend of mine uses on his as well as his lift. He is about 260 and I am only 180 so mine doesn't sit down as much. I recently broke tie rod on the front left but it was due to losing a wheel nut in a mud hole and when the wheel came off the front corner dug in at 35-40 MPH. Rubberdown has always treated me well and has answered any questions I had promtly unless he was away racing. He uses his own stuff and does bog racing so I took that to mean quality when I was first looking.

Top Bottom