T top post

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am interested in swapping out my adjustable post for a t top post with maybe an adjustable rox riser.i find these bars with the stock riser way too far back. Is there a difference between the new style hcr post and the zbros one. I think the cat one comes with a 4 1/2" riser block,but other than that is it the same thing?

Scittyhep

Reaction score
You might want to try this: I just recently bought one but i am waiting for some switches before i install so i havent installed or used it yet. But It looks to be the cheapest and easiest way to install an aftermarket riser/bars. I went with the CFR knucks riser 5" with CFR DT bars and I cant wait to put em on!

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the zbroz t top and a 4 inch rox. I cut my post as low as possible an this dropped my bars about 2 inches. For me this feels way better than the adjustable but I'm short. The zbroz and rox stuff is nice and they are good quality parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

stusnow

Reaction score
u8uqaqyr.jpg

This along with wildchild bushings have eliminated the steering slop. I angled riser forward a bit and really happy with the setup

catothom

Reaction score
I did the zbroz setup too with the zbroz delete. Have also moved my bars forward and I love it! :D

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a difference in the zbros and the cat posts? Looks like the cat one ends up being a
bit taller than the zbros

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my zbroz set up is 2 inches shorter than the lowest stock setting. you get to pick your riser, and you choose where to cut the post

Top Bottom