T Team [emoji108]

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the fawkin Blues bros .... I knew it ....
Lets test that sucker out Dave ......we know a trail....

must of been 6 of them at the Robb rally , ( blue Rene XMR s)a few with a sweet tad relocate ... Looked good !

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing is sick man, how ya going to putt putt that thing and trail ride it slow????

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes a great ride with the blues brothers... Lol. Nice bike Dave ...it went well. What a crazy ride , trails and weather today . A bit of everything . Had a lot of fun and tested the new snorkels on the Mav ...
Great times and a good run up prior to jamboree !
now for a whisky ....or two.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least we have Andy to thank for nailing down the color code for the Can Am blue: porta-potti blue. Hahahaha.

Good break-in ride!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing is sick man, how ya going to putt putt that thing and trail ride it slow????
Hey, I came off a Renegade 1000 with 30" 'Backs....was not really a big transition for me. Hahaha

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That Trent guy got me too! Local dealer not even in the same ballpark as far as numbers are concerned. Thanks eh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Hope you enjoy that thing... That was a pretty painful and lengthy buying process for you and me lol. "Looks good! BAM!"

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Hope you enjoy that thing... That was a pretty painful and lengthy buying process for you and me lol. "Looks good! BAM!"

Haha...ya I'm not a big hmmm/hawwwww guy....deal is good, and you now have a loyal customer. Beat it up pretty good yesterday, it's everything I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We enjoyed watching him get it dirty.

Top Bottom