Syrian Refugee Crisis

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize it isn't the same situation, but amazing how quickly we forget what Lebensraum meant.

"When the situation was manageable it was neglected, and now that it is thoroughly out of hand we apply too late the remedies which then might have effected a cure."

The cure is not and will not be opening the floodgates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I read something a while back there were only 20,000-30,000 ISIS fighters in total. That would leave next to no one to fight in Syria and Iraq?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, imo they smell blood now and no turning back. So those who did not belong to ISIS but more moderate found an opportunity to expand their religion thru Europe. European leaders and ours need to wake up before its too late! Their culture does not blend with European / N. American one due to the extremes.

I thought I read something a while back there were only 20,000-30,000 ISIS fighters in total. That would leave next to no one to fight in Syria and Iraq?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, imo they smell blood now and no turning back. So those who did not belong to ISIS but more moderate found an opportunity to expand their religion thru Europe. European leaders and ours need to wake up before its too late! Their culture does not blend with European / N. American one due to the extremes.
I agree totally bud. I think we as a society are so worried about hurting groups feelings we have become blind to the the consequences and the enemy knows this. They are using our laws against us.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree totally bud. I think we as a society are so worried about hurting groups feelings we have become blind to the the consequences and the enemy knows this. They are using our laws against us.
Exactly Ken....fed up with it. Dare say anything and you are labled a bigot.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read this on Facebook this morning. Thought it was a good read.

A German's View on Islam - worth reading because this is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist--a man, whose family was German aristocracy prior t...o World War II, and owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of our world had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'
We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual, prior to World War II, was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians, most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt. Yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
Islamic prayers have now been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?! To whom? Not to the vast majority of Canadians!).
The Islamic way is only peaceful until the fanatics move in.
In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food products in your local supermarket. Foods on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding throughout the world.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of ?no-go? zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuses to acknowledge British law.
As for we who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Anyone who doubts the seriousness of this issue and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.
So, I beg you, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on in the hope that thousands, world-wide, read this, think about it, and send it on - before it's too late . . .. because we remained silent

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Those numbers from very early on, when the Obama admin was trying to convince us they were winning, and there was nothing to worry about.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This certainly sets Harper aside from the other 2....
years from now , this will become recognized as a pivotal time in Canada's history...

I sure hope that we are aloud to
look back at it , and pray we don't have Sharia law in
place to prevent that....

think on.....

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And on a related note, it's now reported there is "buyers remorse" for prematurely awarding obama the Nobel Peace Prize. Whodda thunk it?

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omfg what's next, at least they don't change our laws like others��

Top Bottom