sweet ride

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
Finally made up my mind on what kind of tires and rims so heres a pic of my quad now.

Attachments

• PA221457.jpg
    PA221457.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 319

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
Itp ss 212 with 26" Maxxis Zilla. i took er out for the first ride today and had it to the bottom of my headlights swamping in mud and water

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
all i had done so far is a cold air intake which makes it better on fuel. im thinking next i wanna add a 2'' wide stance lift kit on. locally this rim and tire package was suppose to cost me $1300 but i found a website from out of kansas where i picked them up for about 650. the border only charged me $60 for bringing them into Canada but after everything i still saved $$$$$

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do your tires rub up front when turning, or the back ones. They look pretty close. Nice looking setup though. What was the price of the tires alone, did you go down to pick them up or were they shipped up$$$

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
nope they don't rub at all. i had them shipped to a depot just across the border for free then i picked them up from there

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good price...nice to be living close to the border for that sort of thing...........Montana has no sales tax, for those interested in shopping there.

falconblack

Reaction score
I got a Honda Rubicon 2009 and just put my tires and rims on today.I went with Zillas also but 27 9 12 on front and27 11 12 on rear also no rubbing issues and good traction sames rims too.Rims were $90 each tires were 111 for fronts and 119 for rears each.I got mine at specialty tire in Winnipeg . I am Also from Manitoba

falconblack

Reaction score
I am from Stonewall/Balmoral area.I will try to get some pics on here for you of my 500 Rubicon with same tires and rims

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
when u click on post reply scroll down to additional options. there it will say manage attachments and click on there to upload

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i had done so far is a cold air intake which makes it better on fuel. im thinking next i wanna add a 2'' wide stance lift kit on. locally this rim and tire package was suppose to cost me $1300 but i found a website from out of kansas where i picked them up for about 650. the border only charged me $60 for bringing them into Canada but after everything i still saved $$$$$

I put a 2'' highlifter kit with 3/4 wheel spacers and ended up taking it all off I found it was just way to stiff and the sterring with my 26" dirt tamers make it such a chore to turn in the tight stuff before i did the mods i would ride all weekend and still be wanting more now by mid day on sunady you are ready to get carried out it really makes these quads handle like tanks that just my opinion

Top Bottom