Sweet B train for smaller truck

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks neat. Side note whats the deal with lift axles? Does the cost of adding a(couple) axles on air bags really outweigh the cost of tires?

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, cool enough. I'm sure it will be useful for some people . Maybe farmers who haul lots

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:drive:Oh boy !!!

We thought the Ford F-150 with aluminum deck and 2 selds was too much, now we have Ford F-350 with super-b too laugh at, Ha.

Time to sit back and enjoy the show.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most guys can't back up 1 20ft trailer let alone a super b set up there will be a ton of fail videos on these I think....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:drive:Oh boy !!!

We thought the Ford F-150 with aluminum deck and 2 selds was too much, now we have Ford F-350 with super-b too laugh at, Ha.

Time to sit back and enjoy the show.
won't be much to laugh at when it's piled up at the bottom of some hill because the brakes on the tow unit are smoked. hopefully no innocent bystanders are collected in the ensuing mayhem.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be a very limited market. Alot of places you cannot tow something like that with a pickup

troy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only place I would use it for would be moving bales off the field . Electric brakes just suck with heavy loads . Main reason I put a exhaust brake on my one ton . We have so many bad drivers on the road we don't need things like this trailer .
Looks cool as beep

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the story with running a B train with a regular light duty vehicle? I think we hashed this out years ago here on S&M but forget now. I think it was, no B trains in BC. Legal in SK and AB, but the first trailer has to be a fifth/goose and at least two axles?

I saw a light truck with a tandem bumper tow trailer and a bumper pull flat deck behind that this week in Prince Albert, which has me wondering about the rules.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard rumours the power chipped motor over torqued the tranny till it blow apart, it might of been replaced to turn the rear drive-shaft into a twisted noodle, the rear diff pushed the axels out both sides, Ha.

Nothing major as it would of been easy too get the beefed up 550 pumpkin to put more stress on the crank bearings causing catastrophic motor grenade by pushing the heads out from under the hood on the Coca-haula hwy.

Could be wrong at it was 7th hand story from unreliable sources. LOL

Pal Lem more wrong than right

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the story with running a B train with a regular light duty vehicle? I think we hashed this out years ago here on S&M but forget now. I think it was, no B trains in BC. Legal in SK and AB, but the first trailer has to be a fifth/goose and at least two axles?

I saw a light truck with a tandem bumper tow trailer and a bumper pull flat deck behind that this week in Prince Albert, which has me wondering about the rules.
Double bumper pulls are legal in sask as far as I know. AB the first trailer has to be a 5th wheel. I don't know the specifics on axles and brakes though.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Double bumper pulls are legal in sask as far as I know. AB the first trailer has to be a 5th wheel. I don't know the specifics on axles and brakes though.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I was told, first has to be a fifth wheel with more than two axles and the second trailer can't have brakes but that's word of mouth, but it's from a guy that b-trains a lot.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told, first has to be a fifth wheel with more than two axles and the second trailer can't have brakes but that's word of mouth, but it's from a guy that b-trains a lot.
Quite sure it's the same in Sask...unless you have F plates then you make the rules as you go.

Top Bottom