Sway bar 2012 rmk

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's right remove it tighten the springs and have fun. We cannot all be famous. Lol. Try it out for yourself and see what you like. Enjoy your new sled.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say leave it in. Sled handles great as it is. With it removed the trails get a little wobbly. If you want get the quick desconnect kit. So you can have it in on the trail and remove it for the powder.

pehmanndragon

Reaction score
I would also say leave it in, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Like sledhead80 said it takes nothing to "one ski" these's babies!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leave it. These new pro's pull over easier than my dragon, and my dragons easy enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledder777

Reaction score
I rode a full day with it in and then the next day with it out, since it only takes 5 minutes to remove it, try it and go with what feels best to you.It comes down to what you want.I left mine off, because it felt better to me little more like a hair trigger. But that's my opinion and we all know opinions are like asses everybody has one, some just happen to be nicer than other ones.

BirdieO

Reaction score
Pulled mine off this past weekend...trail in was a bit sketchy at first but once I got a feel for it, there is no going back! Yes, they pull over super easy but, for me it still needed to be easier so this was the fix...love how it handles now

Top Bottom