Suzuki 750 King Quad

Laker

Reaction score
My dad brother and I are looking at these new 750s and they look sweet. I have been reading up on them and they sound good but I want to know the people who use them and there opinion. What are some good things about it what are the bad. Our main use for our quads are hunting, pulling trees and just ripping through trails haveing a good time. We currently have a 2001 Yamaha 600 Grizzly and a small 125 Yamaha Breeze both have been awesome machines but its time for a upgrade.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The King Quads are good machines. Had mine for nearly 5000km. and still running strong.
There are a few mods to make them better and last longer. Castor mod, which moves the top A-arm back 3/16 of an inch and takes the twichy steering away, Install grease zerks on the A-arms so that the bushings do not wear out as quick. Use a foam air filter such as the twin air....it seals to the bottom of the air box better, and is washable.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are a very good quad lots of power and comfortable to ride and there is lots to do to them if you want. they are a much better quad then the grizzly and they even out do the new grizzly 700. and the prices on them now are great.

kimluck

Reaction score
one of the worst atvs on the market. them and the brute force. when they run they run great but when theres problems its exspensive. make sure your air filter is cleaned after every dusty or wet ride or you will be changing timing chains, not cheap.keep oil clean or your pistons and rings will wear premature, also not cheap. i worked at a Kaw. dealer for years in the south USA, never seen some much carnage with one engine in my 14yrs in the industry. techs.did not want to work on them . at any given time we had 4-5 engine jobs in the shop.just my opinion.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the worst atvs on the market. them and the brute force. when they run they run great but when theres problems its exspensive. make sure your air filter is cleaned after every dusty or wet ride or you will be changing timing chains, not cheap.keep oil clean or your pistons and rings will wear premature, also not cheap. i worked at a Kaw. dealer for years in the south USA, never seen some much carnage with one engine in my 14yrs in the industry. techs.did not want to work on them . at any given time we had 4-5 engine jobs in the shop.just my opinion.

I have 1100km of pure mudding and abuse on my Brute and have had no problems other than had to wash the airfilter twice after I flooded the machine(6 oil changes as well). I also ride with a few guys that have Brutes and King Quads and have never had any problems with thier machines and with many more Km's than I have.

Deeter

Reaction score
I have had no issues with my KQ and neither have all my friends who ride them as well. Damn good machine in my opinion.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River

Wow, never heard of a dirty air filtr taking out timing chains,(usually a dry oil filter will take ur valve seats, srcewin up ur compression.) and i work on these things all the time. Right now my shop is slow, these kings dont break down enough to keep me busy. Usa bikes r set up different than can bikes.

So from my point of view, they r a great bike and u will not be sorry, got a buddy whos 06 king has never been in the shop for as long as i can remember. Go and take one out for a testride. I recommend the 750 w eps.

Top Bottom