SusPension options for 11 sp 153

vans

Reaction score
Wondering what everyone is doing to help the horrible trail ride in and out also some more transfer would be nice and on climbs big or small never have front end close to the snow. Wondering if the fox burdant kit works explain the difference or if I should look at the kmod conversion with raptor shocks. Would like to keep like weight fox suck but the ride is not great and not sure if revlave would make a huge difference. I weigh abot 185 dry and not into big hill climbs but enjoy playing in the trees. Just want to know what people have done to make there sled ride the best and works explain your opinions. Thanks Ryan

ScubaSteveSK

Reaction score
The best thing you can do is get your Fox Floats re-valved. It makes the biggest difference on a stock setup. I sent my to Tom's gas shock repair and he was really good... explained that the internals on an AC fox float are of pretty poor quality and he will do a total rebuild with new parts.

Obviously a kmod with raptors will make a big difference, but unless your running big HP I don't see it as being a priority.

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did the burandt upgrade from nextech works great transfers great, i am just playing with shock pressures now down to 100lbs in the rear shock (testing) transfer is better, ride is significantly improved. i would recommend it.

Top Bottom