surgey tomorrow

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you get out, take some time and let it heal......or you'll pay for it for the rest of you're life

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck hope all goes ok thought this was linked to body shop needed lol:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the surgery, enjoy the cute nurses while your there.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know when your out. I'll stop by and say Hi. I'll see if Cole can come. :beer:

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I had knee surgery in Sept, off intill March. The healing proccess can be long and boring but worth it in the long run. Good luck with the surgery and have a quick recovery.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooo how did the surgery go, can you play the piano? Cause you sucked at it before.

Hope all is well, need anything post up and I am sure someone (including myself) will be by to drop off whatever you need.

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that your sugery went well. Hopefully you are not in too much pain. Take your meds and try to get some quaility sleep. Good luck with your recovery!

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope all is well:) and welcome to sleeping flat on your back for the next 6 months:eek: remember do not try to lift any thing heavier than the whiskey glass for the first week or so:d no buubba cup for you for a while:cool:

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure ya get a couple of cute nurses
the funny part is was when i got the a ok for surgery i had to undress all the nruses from school walked into my room an i swear they were all 8's haha

thanks everyone im at home now it took 2 plates and 12 screws to hold my bone in place and i have 15 staples holding my cut in place now

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the funny part is was when i got the a ok for surgery i had to undress all the nruses from school walked into my room an i swear they were all 8's haha

thanks everyone im at home now it took 2 plates and 12 screws to hold my bone in place and i have 15 staples holding my cut in place now

Chicks dig scares....

Top Bottom