Sure Gonna Miss Her...

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We busted many a drift, climbed many a mountain, loved to soar, bounced off many a tree, and she lead me to some of the most beautiful sites one can endure. She was dead nuts reliable and took a beating with a smile. I am going to miss her...

we found the deepest of pow

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

Bullmoose20104.jpg

we stumbled a few times along the way:

DSCN2067.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a great thread! So what is the next ride going to be?? What did you buy?

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
????? you sell it? i was waiting to see the dreaded pic of it down a cliff or burnt, glad that didnt happen. hope its just sold and not stolen. :)

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel ur pain, had to let my baby go too (2010 m8) she was gettin a little long in the tooth. This fn pro better perform up to her standards

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of camera were you using to take these pictures? Gorgeous pictures.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooo ... did another guy ride her and she performed better ???

geo

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much buddy. Binderedondat. There's a new sled out there for every man.

When the passion is gone you two should talk of the good and bad old times, split the pictures and remaining two stroke oil, and part with a smile in your heart.
Your next sled may not be as good for you as she was, but don't ever have regrets cause she ain't coming back. Just enjoy and look forward to the passion you will share in the future with your slimmer new girl and be ready for a whole bunch of new quirks to learn your way around.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the camera is just an olympus 12mp. it takes great shots though!

the sled is gone to another owner....i picked up a new one. couldnt pass up the deal. will post pics of the new powder slut , shortly. gonna be a great season...i can feel it!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAHH!

Top Bottom