Superclamps Ii

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm in for 2. I gave the local dealer a call just to see and they will go $130 a piece. that was without any knowledge of the 135 price. They need about 1 day notice. for 5 bucks though I'm in either way.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Summit 889 ---good Deal!!!

HEY SUMMIT 889, I CALLED AROUND THE CITY HERE, AND THAT WAS THE BEST DEAL I COULD GET..... I LIKE THE SOUNDS OF YOUR LOCAL BOYS PRICE OUT THERE:specool: . HAVE DEALT WITH THEM IN THE PAST, GOOD GUYS. WOULD OR COULD WE IMPOSE ON YOU TO SEE WHAT THE BEST DEAL WOULD BE, FOR ABOUT 20 SETS OF SUPERCLAMPS??? :confused:
SO FAR WE ARE IN FOR 14 CLAMPS, WITH 3 OR 4 TO HEAR FROM AGAIN THAT WERE ON THE FRONT PAGE: BIGDOG67 AND ESOX ARE YOU GUYS IN FOR SURE??:confused:

leftyq

Reaction score
i just phoned ALLAN DALE out side of red deer .. they are selling the superclamps 2 for $119.95 ..

leftyq

Reaction score
i just phoned ALLAN DALE out side of red deer .. they are selling the (superclamps two ) for $119.95 ..

they had just phoned back and said they have 20 in stock and the $119.95 is their sell price ..if you want to go threw Allan Dale and you need someone to do the pick up i can go down and grab them once the money is up front .l

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Superclamp Manufacturer

It seems there is quite a difference in price, depending on where you go. Summitric, did you ever contact the manufacturer? It looks like they are from Calgary.

http://www.superclamp.net/

Tekim

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Tekim

I Never Had The Time To Go Through The Manufacturer, But Last Link I Had Was From Down East For Superclamp..... THEY ARE OUT OF CALGARY, BY GOLLY, AND I Just Left A Message For Them To Call Me Back, So I Will Keep All Posted AS SOON AS I HEAR

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey guys

I finally got ahold of a "superclamp" representative, and his price was only about what I already had..... AlanDale is cheapest by far:) , and I think we better jump at that..... anyone else in on superclamps?? Still waiting for some replies:eek: . I think we'll give it until Monday, and start collecting cash.... Leftyq: do live close to AlanDale industries?? :confused: I often thought of dropping in there on the way through some day and check out some of their trailers too!!!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Total Count So Far

THANKS, SLEDBUNNYRACING, Our Superclamp Purchase Should Be 16 Now Including 2 Rears(ha,ha) For Tekim........ Still Waiting For Some Replies:)

leftyq

Reaction score
i'm on the south side of edmonton and i'm in for two

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response but I gotta bail from the deal:(. Sweet as it is!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Superclamps 2 --- Very Important!!!

So Our Superclamps Count Is At 18(including 2 Rears!! For Tekim) I'll Keep Count And On Monday Contact Everyone For Cash, Somehow......:)

Mikey

Reaction score
Do the clamps have to be ordered or are they in stock somewhere in Edmonton, and when can they be picked up. Just curious because I have to be in the city on Monday afternoon and could pay and pick mine up if possible!

C

cat 900

superclamps

hi mike i was thinking echo cycle's might have some superclamps and also the rears.might want to check it out.:dontknow:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

It Appears The Best Deal Anyone Will Give Us As A Group Is Gonna Be Allandale..... Unfortunately They Are Just Outside Red Deer. On Monday, I'll Start Contacting Everyone That Has Given Us The Go Ahead And We Will All Have To Get The Money In Quickly And Get These Clamps.... I Need At Least 2 By Next Weekend. Keep Posting Who Wants Them, Please.:)

Mikey

Reaction score
It Appears The Best Deal Anyone Will Give Us As A Group Is Gonna Be Allandale..... Unfortunately They Are Just Outside Red Deer. On Monday, I'll Start Contacting Everyone That Has Given Us The Go Ahead And We Will All Have To Get The Money In Quickly And Get These Clamps.... I Need At Least 2 By Next Weekend. Keep Posting Who Wants Them, Please.:)

I agree, we will need to get them paid, and on there way. what is going to be the easiest to arange for payment, what did you have in mind?

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

I will be pm'ing every one on the list first thing in the morning to get the cash together. Remember it will be the $119.95 + gst = $127.15 for each clamps, the rears I suspect are cheaper??. please be available sometime tomorrow or tuesday at the latest to get the money in. Thanks :) :) :) :) :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow I cant believe more people are not all over this,I will talk to you tommorro Ric,Thanks for putting in the effort to get this deal for us,it is a good one!
catmando!:perfect10:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Superclamps 2

HEY CATMANDOO: DON'T THANK ME:doh: , THANK LEFTYQ:trustme: FOR TRYING ALANDALE TO BEGIN WITH. ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS GET THE MONEY TOGETHER AND WE'LL PICK THEM UP SOMEHOW, NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY. THEY SURE ARE A SLICK UNIT, LET ME TELL YOU:awesome_dude: . I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, SOME TIME. THANKS.

Top Bottom