supercharger!!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are a few pics of the supercharged XP over on snowest, as well as dyno sheets. looks very promising, 190hp @ 8lbs boost on the 800R

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
there are a few pics of the supercharged XP over on snowest, as well as dyno sheets. looks very promising, 190hp @ 8lbs boost on the 800R

I think they are going to be the next best thing above turbos. The response is instant, with no lag. I rode with the M8 (rip charger) one day last winter and the instant response was amazing. My turbo m8 wasn't working well that day so I couldn't go head to head with it, but I know it would lanch intantly, unlike my turbo. That XP is going to be one fun sled to ride.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are going to be the next best thing above turbos. The response is instant, with no lag. I rode with the M8 (rip charger) one day last winter and the instant response was amazing. My turbo m8 wasn't working well that day so I couldn't go head to head with it, but I know it would lanch intantly, unlike my turbo. That XP is going to be one fun sled to ride.

It'll be interesting to see supers on 2strokes. Will this flatten out the HP curve? I'd like to know what they have done to create "enough back pressure in the combustion chamber so that the boosted fuel mixture does not blow right through." I didn't realize this was a problem, 2stroke turbos seem to run fine?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see supers on 2strokes. Will this flatten out the HP curve? I'd like to know what they have done to create "enough back pressure in the combustion chamber so that the boosted fuel mixture does not blow right through." I didn't realize this was a problem, 2stroke turbos seem to run fine?

I'm gonna buy two - one for each cylinder. Then you're going down beotch.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ive been keeping an eye on their website and subscribed to updates but there hasnt been anything new said in months.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy two - one for each cylinder. Then you're going down beotch.

Bring it! I still think you'd be better off running twin tcat motors and maybe use one of the many 670s kicking around your shop as a starter!

And I'm not just anyones Beotch...I've got standards they're low, but they're there!

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Very limited #'s of these kits available initially...but...just so happens that my riding buddy will have one on his M8 in Dec. so we will see how it goes then. Should be a hoot.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was an xp with a ripcharger on it at the p.g. show

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope this system works well, if so there will be one of these in my sled next year!:d

Top Bottom