Super Glides on 8' Marathon

stompit

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could tell me how many boxes of Superglides that I would need to cover my deck for 1 and 2 sled hauling situations with some used for track grip. Ramp is already taken care of. Thanks for any help

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You can contact marathon directly and they can tell you exactly how much you'll need...... They also sell the superglides, at a great price for s&m members and they sell them by individual pieces, so you don't have to buy a whole box......... They buy it by the skid load :) PHONE: 866 440 6800

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A Box of superglides has 8 pieces at 30 inches long

30 * 8 = 240" or 20 feet.... 1 box should do 1 spot for a sled, and have enough left over for Track traction. I would say if you want to do 2 spots side by side and 1 center spot, you'll need 3 boxes.

stompit

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The guys at marathon are quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else. You can buy them by the piece instead of the box.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just did mine you need 2 boxes and 2 pieces a 3rd box LOL yep you cant tell me they didn't plan that out. PM me if you want i have 3 extra strips i could sell you instead of paying 109 bucks for a 3rd box and only 2 strips from it.

stompit

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer muzbomb. I have ordered from Marathon in Edmonton because of just that. They sell them for $10 each instead of buying a box.
They are also selling this tie down system. Looks pretty good to me.

Superclamp

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer muzbomb. I have ordered from Marathon in Edmonton because of just that. They sell them for $10 each instead of buying a box.
They are also selling this tie down system. Looks pretty good to me.

Quit a difference from Superclamp-rear, Do you really want to still use tie down strapes, freeze up, need 2-strapes, still pain in the bu$*t, Is it DOT compliaint? (not that it matters) will they stand behind you if there is a problem?

Top Bottom