s'up all you flat landers

billy2guns

Reaction score
Just shouting out to all the ditch bangers. Im from Kindersley Sask and love to ride. I don't see alot of mountain terrain, but I roll like an avalanche coming down the mountain. See ya on the trails.

GRD

Reaction score
Just shouting out to all the ditch bangers. Im from Kindersley Sask and love to ride. I don't see alot of mountain terrain, but I roll like an avalanche coming down the mountain. See ya on the trails.

Welcome to the site! What type of ditch banger do you roll on?

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.. Ditch banging is alright if we had enough snow.. Nothing like the mountains though

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi Billy, I thought you were directing this at me:D There are a few of us on this site. Riding in the mountains is adictive , start going there and Sask ditches lose their appeal real fast. But then a day of crappy sledding is better than a good day at work:D:D

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hey flatlander i'm gonna be at the snowdon poker rally next weekend and i'll be in blaine lake on sunday maybe monday

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yo yo... werd is bang'in inda ditches ...lukin behind me see da cops on me like a group of witches.........werd up......yo yo SUP!!!!dat wat i is ......bus'in out here dog!!! I ROLL ONLY THE STEEP ........YO U DIGG"IN.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :rolling: unreal

Top Bottom