summit x 670

bones01

Reaction score
just strated sledding (few of my friends already d) bought a stock 1999 summit x 670 3000 miles. whats the first thing i should or could do to this sled? i ride in the coq and pemb icefields
thxs

ratatatat

Reaction score
I'd leave the motor stock and upgrade the track to a 144 or 151. You can get a good used track for 4 - 500. Move the skid back in the tunnel (poor mans drop and roll) to improve the track angle of attack and you can build your own tunnel extension or buy one. Did mine for just over $500. Huge difference. Best mod you can do to that sled.

finndoo

Reaction score
Just put a can on it and do the 144 or 151 conversion, when we did we also added extrovert drivers and geared down a little for the longer track. That combo put a lot of smiles on my face and ran pretty good.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a can on it and do the 144 or 151 conversion, when we did we also added extrovert drivers and geared down a little for the longer track. That combo put a lot of smiles on my face and ran pretty good.

I agree with that all the way:beer:

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
say gear it down (made a huge difference in my 670). I know this isn't any help but some cluthing woke it up a lots too... wish I could remember what i did. I remember this guy named TT670 from another site told me what to do.

Either way, it's a heck of a soli motor. Loved it!

Top Bottom