Summit X 163 XM mods

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shouldnt have said 1500.00 i should have said less than 1200.00. This does not include pipe,y pipe, or reeds. It is however gears and chain complete primary and secondary clutching(ramps,adj pins,2 springs and helix) and the primary sheave shim kit. Oh and that price would be installed aswell. And no we are not gearing down we are gearing UP.

Deano

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My opinion... ride it and do mods slowly after talking to people on the hill and learn from there mistakes. BRP sinks millions into R&D so that we can ride in style. thats why we read that stock motors do well. its not like its a 2009 Polaris RMK 800 that tanks or a 2005 900 crank lol and it goes on and on......................... lol and on

rotaxsummit

Reaction score
no if ands or but just forget the terra alps and talk to ken at mountain magic and just turbo it, he has mine right now doing so work withe the turbo and clutching and he makes them work

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbo etec is super temperamental. A few buds of mine went down that road and.... Keep us posted on how it goes this winter. One of them blew 3 motors last year and it was built at what is talked to be the best shop. Not saying it will happen to you but fuel management is a tricky mess on the doo

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbo etec is super temperamental. A few buds of mine went down that road and.... Keep us posted on how it goes this winter. One of them blew 3 motors last year and it was built at what is talked to be the best shop. Not saying it will happen to you but fuel management is a tricky mess on the doo

FYI.... this is a nice way of saying DONT BOTHER with a turbo haha,,, many peeps have said the fuel management is not manageable as of yet... not worth the grief unless ya like wrenching and learning and wrenching and spending....its not even wrenching its computer programing really I guess,, Hey NM who would of thunk mechanics would soon need to be computer programmers lol... Im not sure they even use tools on new cars these days haha jus plug em into the candy box

I am sure it will get dialed in one day,,

rotaxsummit

Reaction score
My etec withe a aerocharger set up built bye Mountain magic ran flawless last winter 1100 miles no problems at all. just took back to Ken to do a couple clutching mods and side dump exhaust for this winter

Top Bottom